Team for Sunday... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blues

So first home game of the season on Sunday, what do we think the team will be?

Here's my guess:

---------------Flowers--------------
Borrows--Killer--Konjic--Hall
Bennett--Gynn--Whelan--Jorgensen
----------Huckerby--Dublin----

Manager: J Sillett

Other possibilities?: Phillips (if allowed given his son's position), Peake, Regis, Houchen, Downes, McGrath, Stephens. Are Froggatt and Breen able to play?

This is based on hearing Huckerby and Whelan are confirmed. The availability of other players was a complete guess on my part. I don't really know who is active and who isn't in the FPA or where many players are these days. I have no idea whether Big Mo is back in Bosnia, but I included him just because I'd love to see him line up alongside Killer! :)

I've gone on the assumption that it will be younger retired players (last 30 years or so) who will be taking part, but I guess some of the older guys might come on for cameos? Goalkeeper was a bit awkward as I guess Oggy will be in Northampton, Hedman will be in Sweden, Gould and Filan down under and most of our more recent 'keepers still playing.

Shame that as well as being the first home match of the season, it might also be the last. Sadly, I can't attend the match (no, I won't be in Northampton) but I'm still excited by it and wish I could be there.

TheRoyalScam

Huckerby - Whelan
Speedie
Gynn - S Hughes - Jorgensen
M Hall - Konjic - Shaw - Borrows
Marshall

subs: Flowers, Staunton, Daish, Davenport, McGrath, Phillips, C Cameron, Froggatt, Bennett, Gallacher, Culpin

I'm looking forward to it.

PUSB

NOPM

Starve SISU out.............:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Sky Blue Harry H

Huckerby - Whelan
Speedie
Gynn - S Hughes - Jorgensen
M Hall - Konjic - Shaw - Borrows
Marshall

subs: Flowers, Staunton, Daish, Davenport, McGrath, Phillips, C Cameron, Froggatt, Bennett, Gallacher, Culpin

I'm looking forward to it.

PUSB

NOPM

Starve SISU out.............:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Wow ....had almost forgotten about Calum Davenport - anybody know how he's getting on. What happened to him was a real tragedy - had a potentially great career ahead of him

Users who are viewing this thread