Panzo
Dabo
Bidwell
Eccles
Sheaf
Hamer
Gyok
Godden

Always a debate in our household is 'can Hamer do it further forward or is he only a deep lying playmaker?'. I'd like to see him given a go if Palmer still isn't quite up to speed.

I know Eccles had a poor game but there is something there with him so I'd like to give him as much chance as possible.

I doubt Tayo is ready yet so I'll stick with Bidwell for now.

CV22SBA

Is it too early for this? Oh well!

I'd go:

Moore
Hyam
Fadz
Panzo
Dabo
Bidwell
Eccles
Sheaf
Hamer
Gyok
Godden

Always a debate in our household is 'can Hamer do it further forward or is he only a deep lying playmaker?'. I'd like to see him given a go if Palmer still isn't quite up to speed.

I know Eccles had a poor game but there is something there with him so I'd like to give him as much chance as possible.

I doubt Tayo is ready yet so I'll stick with Bidwell for now.
Agree about Tayo, think he'll be on the bench this week and then will probably get a run-out in the cup and then be included at Millwall. I'd make one change to your team and put Palmer instead of Eccles.

Hod dog

Moore
Dabo
Rose
Hyam
Panzo
Tayo
Hamer
Sheaf
Allen
Godden
Vik

want to see rose getting minutes this year as end of this season we lose Panzo and Doyle with them being loans and Fadz contract ending, leaving us with just Rose and Hyam at club.

CV22SBA

Moore
Dabo
Rose
Hyam
Panzo
Tayo
Hamer
Sheaf
Allen
Godden
Vik

want to see rose getting minutes this year as end of this season we lose Panzo and Doyle with them being loans and Fadz contract ending, leaving us with just Rose and Hyam at club.
I think when we play teams with pace upfront then Fadz won't play.

Users who are viewing this thread