Team for saturday (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Wilson
Eccles Lati Fadz Binks Da Silva
Hamer Sheaf
Palmer
Simms Godden

Saw some mention of Thomas being injured but only just got on this morning. How serious is it?

SeaSeeEffCee

Wilson
Hamer Sheaf
Palmer
Simms Godden

Saw some mention of Thomas being injured but only just got on this morning. How serious is it?
I’d start Wright over one of Godden or Simms, not arsed which, but aside from that yeah, same team for me.

Sky Blue Pete

Where did you read that?
Wilson
Eccles
Lati
Thomas
Fadz
Da silva
Hamer
Sheaf
Palmer but saka was great last night
Simms but wright may start
Godden seems first on sheet up front from last 2 games

Robins needs to keep them confident and relaxed and able to be their best

Skyblue_CP

Wilson
Hamer Sheaf
Palmer
Simms Godden

I’d swap Wright with Godden. I’ve always loved Godden whilst he’s been at the club and he’s always had an excellent relationship with the support. However his reaction after he scored yesterday and the way he marched off with barely any acknowledgment to the support (which is very unlike him) clearly indicates he’s let the small minority of idiots on twitter get to him which isn’t the view of the majority of support. Might be worth taking him out the spotlight for a game or 2.

Legia Sky Blue

I’d swap Wright with Godden. I’ve always loved Godden whilst he’s been at the club and he’s always had an excellent relationship with the support. However his reaction after he scored yesterday and the way he marched off with barely any acknowledgment to the support (which is very unlike him) clearly indicates he’s let the small minority of idiots on twitter get to him which isn’t the view of the majority of support. Might be worth taking him out the spotlight for a game or 2.
That is some real strange logic. Godden scores 1 and assists 2 but has let the Twitter idiots get to him because he gave them some back, and so should therefore be left out!!

Taking him out of the team for that means not only are you letting those Twitter idiots win, but damaging the team's prospects because of it too. Godden has always tended to score his goals in clusters, so I'm hoping that with his confidence restored from the weekend that we are at the start of one of those clusters.

SkyBlueMatt

He's scored 2 in 2 (3 in 2 with the OG).

He could take a giant, steaming sh*t in front of singers corner if he keeps banging the goals in like that.

hamertime

So it’s Goddens fault he got slagged off and criticised. Even after this criticism, he’s give everything for the team. Our fans make me laugh sometimes they are moronic. How people are putting Simms ahead of Wright is a whole other argument. People are saying Simms has done ok but if his form continues like this until the end of the season he would be on zero goals LOL. I’m not having a go at him I just find it laughable he should be ahead of Wright.

Skyblue_CP

So it’s Goddens fault he got slagged off and criticised. Even after this criticism, he’s give everything for the team. Our fans make me laugh sometimes they are moronic. How people are putting Simms ahead of Wright is a whole other argument. People are saying Simms has done ok but if his form continues like this until the end of the season he would be on zero goals LOL. I’m not having a go at him I just find it laughable he should be ahead of Wright.

So you say it’s moronic to slag a player off and then proceed to slag Simms off in the same paragraph. Interesting.

hamertime

It’s just that a i find people who use words like that, completely and utterly boring. Do you want pal you’re like a fart in a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread