Team for JPT Game - 4-4-2 worth a go?? (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

I think Tuesday's game give Pressley a chance to experiment and play 4-4-2 and give some a go.

This is how I would line up.

Burge GK
J.Clarke RB
Pugh LB
Reda CB .....he's had enough of a rest recently
Willis CB
Haynes LM
Hines DCM
O'Brien ACM
Coubillay RM
McQuoid CF
Jackson CF needs games for fitness.

Subs: Allsopp, Finch, Webster, Thomas, Fleck, Miller, Nouble

Would like to see Pugh and Haynes combining down the left and Coubillay on other wing could be exciting.
Hines could sit allowing O'Brien to push on in centre of park.

Reda could get some game time again and Mcquoid & Jackson need more game time also - thoughts?

hill83

Football-Manager-2014-008.jpg

stupot07

Pressley has said he will make a lot of changes to give youngsters a go. Apparently we got a fine for making too many changes in the last round, so I wouldn't expect a full strength side trying out a different formation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Warwickhunt

Reda and Simeon will miss the Crewe game because of international duty, yes you got it 1st division teams get fucked and are not allowed to reschedule the games

wingy

Exeter Will be fresher than us having played Friday night .

Pressley Is limited In the number of changes he's allowed to make from Yesterdays starting eleven IIRC.

Hod dog

If we are going to experiment with a 442 i would expect to see a line up more like.

Burge
Clarke
Pugh
Willis
Reda
Finch
Coulibaly (sp)
Thomas
O'Brien
Mcquid
Miller

Subs

Allsopp
Maddison
Lawton
Barton
Haynes

Warwickhunt

i would like us to stert with our current setup and then convert to 4 4 2 as our plan B lets see if they can do it

Warwickhunt

saturday they went from 3 5 2 to 5 3 2 when they equalised that was not tacticle it was because they lost confidence

skyblueinBaku

SP is limited as to the number of changes he can make; Philips is injured - will his replacement count as a change due to it being because of injury?

SkyBlue_Bear83

SP is limited as to the number of changes he can make; Philips is injured - will his replacement count as a change due to it being because of injury?

Phillips isn't definitely out yet, I reckon the team will be

------------Burge
Phillips--Willis--Webster--Hines--Haynes
-------Daniels--Barton--Thomas
----------Mcquoid---Miller

That's 4 changes, Maddison and G Thomas to feature from the bench

johnwillomagic

I did indeed Cov city 4 life......will have to learn my lesson and join the neverending snoreville of majority of threads about sisu out/sisu in/the price of tickets/wasps and how good a fan I am in self proclaiming titles or titles slating others for lack of attendance! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread