Tayo Adaramola (1 Viewer)

higgs

Another young lad to make mistakes in the first team while he's learning his trade

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fatso

The only reason players will be with us for the time being is because they aren’t the finished product and see us as the place to help them reach that goal as we have a good history of developing other clubs players
Our Budget means we can't fill key positions with the kind of quality we would need to sustain a realistic promotion push.
It's unfortunate, but that's where we are.

If we want to hold on to our better players then topping up the squad with loans is the way to go. And Gyokeres and O'hare arrived as loans that we were just supposed to give experience to.

Bad Boy

The only reason players will be with us for the time being is because they aren’t the finished product and see us as the place to help them reach that goal as we have a good history of developing other clubs players

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." would be a refreshing viewpoint for these young men me thinks

pusbccfc

Since when have Palace been our go to?

Malaka

Pass me the tissues and leave me alone for five mins. He is pretty decent.

The Philosopher

Our Budget means we can't fill key positions with the kind of quality we would need to sustain a realistic promotion push.
It's unfortunate, but that's where we are.

If we want to hold on to our better players then topping up the squad with loans is the way to go. And Gyokeres and O'hare arrived as loans that we were just supposed to give experience to.
“Our Budget, our budget”

The same gripe that many Champ teams have before they spend beyond their means and implode.

“Luton’s budget, Luton’s budget”.

Ok?

fatso

“Our Budget, our budget”

The same gripe that many Champ teams have before they spend beyond their means and implode.

“Luton’s budget, Luton’s budget”.

Ok?
What's your point exactly? The fact that Luton over achieved or that other clubs overspent? You are making zero sence.
We will continue to operate within our budget and hope we overactive in respect of that budget.
Which is the exact point I was making, and everyone except you appeared to grasp!

Users who are viewing this thread