Taxi for Ohare. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Cretin biamou again missed key chances not good enough

fatso

We know that, but we were down to the bare bones today, even Walker was playing with an injury.
Look at the strikers Watford had available on the bench, that's what we are up against this season.
But for the bloody stupid penalty, we were close to getting a bloody good result today.

Londonccfcfan

Backing Ohare to make up for a contender for the miss of century last year vs Birmingham against Birmingham next Friday.

TTG

giphy.gif

TTG

CanuckSkyBlue

Blasphemy

Only just seen the game, should of been dealt with before he handled it. Couldn’t see who but it was weak attempt of a header.

Magwitch

I’ve never slagged Biamou infact I’ve backed him on here plenty of times but in the last two matches although he’s had half decent games he’s missed five good chances three of which i class as sitters, not hit the target once, the bar and post are off target that’s not good enough at this level.

Londonccfcfan

I’ve never slagged Biamou infact I’ve backed him on here plenty of times but in the last two matches although he’s had half decent games he’s missed five good chances three of which i class as sitters, not hit the target once, the bar and post are off target that’s not good enough at this level.

As everyone knows im a big fan of what Biamou brings to the team also, Have to confess in the cold light of day Biamou has to do better with the chances he has been presented with.

He should have converted at least 1 of them.

Adge

Lets be honest-Biamou is in the team at the minute because there is nobody else apart from Baka maybe and on that basis he is just about the lesser of 2 evils.
We’ve seen in the recent past that certain players have their level and will hold us back if we persist with them and here is another prime example.
Nice guy does not make good footballer and this is used as a smoke screen but the wise amongst us can see through that where as others can’t. I’m afraid Biamou is punching above his weight, but too be fair to him he probably could have left but choose to stay and fight for a place and even more Kudos to him when the manager comes out recently and states “he’s only in the team as Tyler Walker wasn’t fully fit and would have been in”
That wouldn’t sit well with the majority but there is no doubt that he still puts in a shift.

Grendel

Lets be honest-Biamou is in the team at the minute because there is nobody else apart from Baka maybe and on that basis he is just about the lesser of 2 evils.
We’ve seen in the recent past that certain players have their level and will hold us back if we persist with them and here is another prime example.
Nice guy does not make good footballer and this is used as a smoke screen but the wise amongst us can see through that where as others can’t. I’m afraid Biamou is punching above his weight, but too be fair to him he probably could have left but choose to stay and fight for a place and even more Kudos to him when the manager comes out recently and states “he’s only in the team as Tyler Walker wasn’t fully fit and would have been in”
That wouldn’t sit well with the majority but there is no doubt that he still puts in a shift.

This is it.

Biamou will always work hard and try with everything to achieve

He’s a bit of an old fashioned number 9 without the capability - he’s at the same age a poor mans Darius Henderson

The big issue is he’s a target man whose shocking at scoring headers. He must have one of the worst ratios of headed goals per games in football league games. At that age was well it’s never going to improve.

Kieranp96

This is it.

Biamou will always work hard and try with everything to achieve

He’s a bit of an old fashioned number 9 without the capability - he’s at the same age a poor mans Darius Henderson

The big issue is he’s a target man whose shocking at scoring headers. He must have one of the worst ratios of headed goals per games in football league games. At that age was well it’s never going to improve.
Considering he's never played at this level he's doing well 😂, we have always knew he wasn't a goal scorer but if he keeps finding himself in the positions he has over past few games he will score one eventually.

Grendel

Considering he's never played at this level he's doing well 😂, we have always knew he wasn't a goal scorer but if he keeps finding himself in the positions he has over past few games he will score one eventually.

Has he scored a goal with his head in any league game in any division?

cc84cov

He should of had at least 3 by now,If we’re serious Walker & Godden now has to start together starting against brum

Kieranp96

Walker & Godden are both good in the air it just means we have proven goal scorers when chances come our way mate
Not really target men are they? I hope when they are fit they're partnered but out defence is the issue we've scored goals in most of out games just can't keep a clean sheet for the life of us.

Users who are viewing this thread