Taxi For Dabo. (1 Viewer)

TTG

Guess I gotta continue it.

Discuss

lifeskyblue

When fully fit he will add a lot more both attacking wise and defensively. Not yet up to speed. Even so made one good late run into box to provide a cross second half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magwitch

Clearly not fully fit and I doubt he would have started had Decosta had been available then again Dabo needs full games to get up to speed, seen worst performances.
He will get better.

pastythegreat

Take my hat off to him for playing so soon after ops/procedures when he clearly isn’t anywhere near fit. Be interesting to see if he starts against Cardiff. It’s all Tues or Weds/Sat now until Xmas.
No doubt about it he will. He'll get another 75-80 mins minimum I would say. Considering the game after Cardiff is Norwich and McCallum won't be eligible we will only have Dabo and Giles as our only available wing backs. He'll be playing a full 90mins in 8 days time whether he/we like it or not. He needs to get up to speed amd quickly.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

87 n all that

No doubt about it he will. He'll get another 75-80 mins minimum I would say. Considering the game after Cardiff is Norwich and McCallum won't be eligible we will only have Dabo and Giles as our only available wing backs. He'll be playing a full 90mins in 8 days time whether he/we like it or not. He needs to get up to speed amd quickly.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Good point but rest him midweek, play McCallum and Giles, then bring Dabo in against Norwich. It’s not worth risking him to play 3 games in 8 days. We need to manage his recovery this time. Hugely vital player.

Magwitch

Good point but rest him midweek, play McCallum and Giles, then bring Dabo in against Norwich. It’s not worth risking him to play 3 games in 8 days. We need to manage his recovery this time. Hugely vital player.
I’m not convinced McCallum at right back works.

higgs

He had some speed at one stage yesterday when he got up to put a cross in he came out of nowhere

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lord_Nampil

When he went off we lost the balance and juke nearly scored, I’d say yea he wasn’t great yesterday or even fit but we were better with him in the team than without!

BigadamL

These threads really annoy me, mans clearly not 100% playing in a formation that would not let him bomb on as much as normal but it’s ok let’s just call a taxi for him because he had a average game compared to normal

Hobo

He has been disapointing so far. But is a better player, than we saw last night.

So the positive is there is better to come. The team will get better. The clean sheet was a big possitive. Real progress takes time.

Jamesimus

Touch was awful yesterday. Got a glimpse of the old dabo when he overlapped for that pass down the line from O Hare.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

These threads are boring. Dabo is quality, coming back from injury and a beast. Leave him alone.

giphy.gif

better days

I got a bit of a virtual kicking a while back when he came back earlier than I'd intimated after his op
The lad must have wanted to play and we didn't have a decent replacement but we shouldn't be surprised that it takes a player a while to get back up to speed after a long break and surgery

SlowerThanPlatt

I got a bit of a virtual kicking a while back when he came back earlier than I'd intimated after his op
The lad must have wanted to play and we didn't have a decent replacement but we shouldn't be surprised that it takes a player a while to get back up to speed after a long break and surgery

Pask on his way out in Jan? Robins doesn’t seem to fancy him as a right back or centre back

SeaSeeEffCee

Rushing players back from injuries is always a recipe for disaster and highlights the desperation already seeping in.

BornSlippySkyBlue

He was playing in a back 4 for most of the game and didn’t have the freedom to play as advanced as usual. As soon as Østigård came on he made that run to the byline, despite clearly being knackered by then.

Ridiculous to judge a player who is running through brick walls for the club while unfit and is one of the few who most definitely are capable at this level.

Dabo is totally the wrong person for a taxi thread just because he’s been injured.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread