Tavern coach travel (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Do many of you lot use the Sky Blue Tavern for away coach travel? Using them for the Wednesday away game, departure is stated at 9am...with free drink and breakfast batch! Are they saying 9am to get you there early....the normal coach is leaving at 11 from the CBS. Just wondered if they state 9am to get you in the club for 2 hours before hand? Cheers lads.

Mucca Mad Boys

I’ve done the tavern a few times, it’s my go to when I’m in Coventry and need the coach. The coach won’t be departing at 9am because they’ll serve the beer and food before loading up for departure.

Greggs

I’ve done the tavern a few times, it’s my go to when I’m in Coventry and need the coach. The coach won’t be departing at 9am because they’ll serve the beer and food before loading up for departure.
But you'd still advise 9am arrival, rather than rocking up around half 10? Reckon it'll leave about 11?

Mucca Mad Boys

But you'd still advise 9am arrival, rather than rocking up around half 10? Reckon it'll leave about 11?
They like to leave as early as possible, I’d say they’d be leaving between 10-10:30 at my best guess.

usskyblue

Just don’t get off for a quick KFC at the services m8

kamen-rider-wizard-kamen-rider.gif

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Do many of you lot use the Sky Blue Tavern for away coach travel? Using them for the Wednesday away game, departure is stated at 9am...with free drink and breakfast batch! Are they saying 9am to get you there early....the normal coach is leaving at 11 from the CBS. Just wondered if they state 9am to get you in the club for 2 hours before hand? Cheers lads.

Why don't you give the Sky Blue Tavern a call, then you'll know for sure. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread