Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

I agree with the beard craze. I just don't get it. They look scruffy and unkempt. I have a neatly trimmed small beard that I think suits me (or so I've been told), but I still need to shave around it and cut and trim it.
Quite , yours is fine, the absolute worst are the 26 year olds who grow a long beard and look 40 !

PurpleBin

I work in the industry...done me quite well. Travelled Europe with it and consider some of the top artists around Europe as friends. It's a multi million, boom industry and shows no sign of slowing down.

Personally, I only have one. Got friends who are covered. It's still very much frowned upon in so many walks of life. Problem is that now everyone thinks they can tattoo....studios pop up all the time. Most close within 6 months to a year. In the North West there are over 300 studios....vast majority of them pump out low budget, samey tattoos. Real, eye catching tattoos you're looking at anywhere up to 5 grand for an entire sleeve...

Favourite artists if mine - Ralf Nonnweiler, David Corden, Steve Butcher and Silvano Fiato. Check them out if you get chance...!

PurpleBin

OffenhamSkyBlue

I don't have any, never wanted any, never will. As far as tats on other people are concerned, they can do what they want, but I think the big ones that are visible when they are dressed are ugly. I think small appropriate ones can look good, but I would never date a woman who had extensive body art, even if I wasn't happily married.
We have a friend whose twenty-something daughter is plastered in them (but not on her head and neck), and does glamour modeling. She's a fine-looking woman, but for me the tats detract from her beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread