Tattoo (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

For my birthday ( 69 today ) my family have given me a voucher from them to get any CCFC related tattoo, my first ever on the back of this season’s results .
I want someone who can do a good Club crest, and assume some on here will have ideas on who to go to, so any recommendations would be great.

skybluetony176

Don’t get one in someone’s kitchen is the best advice you’ll get, regardless of how good someone says they are.

Whereabouts are you based?

Personally the only place I’d go is Nevermore in Daventry. I think they have 3 permanent artists and they all have their own specialities/styles and they always direct you to the right artist for what you want. Seen some excellent work come out of there.

rob9872

I've heard Fantasy Island is quite good, I think it's on Far Gosford Street

Attachments

• 1686560985857.png
    1686560985857.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

South West Sky Blue

I remember when I was 19 I went into a tattoo parlour and asked for the club crest on my upper arm. They had a look at it and said it would have to be a bit larger than I wanted because of the intricate detail involved. I was trying to get it roughly credit card sized. Just an FYI that it's apparently difficult to get it done well AND small.

RoboCCFC90

For my birthday ( 69 today ) my family have given me a voucher from them to get any CCFC related tattoo, my first ever on the back of this season’s results .
I want someone who can do a good Club crest, and assume some on here will have ideas on who to go to, so any recommendations would be great.

Depending on where you are based and how far you are willing to travel there are plenty of decent options.

I have one myself, within my arm sleeve, it incorporates the City badge inside England's map.

Happy Birthday!

Sbarcher

Great opportunity to get yourself over to Benidorm for a few days. Roll out of Cafe Benidorm (for the older clientele!) at 4am and take advantage of multitude of first class holiday tattoo inkers. God knows what it would be like but hey, you’re 69 and shouldn’t give a shit.

robbiethemole

Don’t get one in someone’s kitchen is the best advice you’ll get, regardless of how good someone says they are.

Whereabouts are you based?

Personally the only place I’d go is Nevermore in Daventry. I think they have 3 permanent artists and they all have their own specialities/styles and they always direct you to the right artist for what you want. Seen some excellent work come out of there.
Originally I’m Rugby but S Leics now, Davs not too far away but neither is Stratford

Briles

Didn't have a crest but got a phoenix sleeve done at Queen of hearts in city centre. They were very good

PurpleBin

General rule of thumb, good tattoos aren't cheap

Football club badges generally don't look great. Can't imagine ours would tbh as it's quite detailed.

If you're willing to travel and want something a big different there are a couple of people doing "sticker tattoos" at the moment which are different and look good. First one would be Duda Lozano in Barcelona, he started the style. Then in the UK, Josh Peacock in Wales does similar.

Have a look on Instagram, best place to view artists work and find something you like.

In Coventry and surrounding areas, as Adge said, Aaron at A Fine Tattoo Establishment is good. In Leamington, Keeley and her partner at Valentines are good too. Both very different but again, depends what you want. Vivid Ink in Earlsdon are decent too, I know the brothers who own that one (also have shops around the West Midlands)

Worked in the industry for 10 years btw 👍

the rumpo kid

10volt at bakers butts in cov if those south American guys are still there , or far gosford st. My lad has had tats from both and has been very pleased.

stay_up_skyblues

Got mine, 20 years ago, done by a gentleman with one eye. If you like football badges as tattoos then he did a great job. Do I regret it? Yes. But oddly wouldn’t change it.

CCFColi

Ink on Skinz in kenilworth. Did mine a couple of years ago. He was only charging £60 at the time for the City crest, when we won League One.

Tommo1993

Have one on my calf, got it done in 2016. That summer I was on the buses so it was quite difficult to not itch in a greenhouse on wheels. Artist didn’t do a bad job by any means, feel like it needs a little touch up though. Think we’ve all seen some horrific Cov badges.

rob9872

I quite fancy the badge, so would be interested to see the end result and cost, but as they don't always look great as the colours go and skin stretches or retracts, I think I'd go gor a black ink only version.

Tommo1993

The common error I’ve seen on Cov badges is the text. It isn’t absolutely perfect on mine

Hobo

In the current climate don't just walk in and say you want a City badge tattoo download.png

shmmeee

I quite fancy the badge, so would be interested to see the end result and cost, but as they don't always look great as the colours go and skin stretches or retracts, I think I'd go gor a black ink only version.

Yeah I’ve thought about a tattoo and City is about the only thing I’d have on there. But the badge is too fiddly with too much to go wrong. Would like to see a simpler design for a CCFC tattoo.

oscillatewildly

You're having this season's result's tattooed on your back?
I know we all want to put the Wrexham and Stoke result's behind us but literally?

Users who are viewing this thread