Tapatalk (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Just updated to the new io7, and tapatalk has gone back to old school format. V happy with that, hated the recently updated format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

I hate the new updated version, it's half the reason I've hardly posted for 2 days. Not user friendly at all. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

Hey. Any help appreciated. Just got this last week which is why you've had to put up with me gassing so much.
Just noticed today though, I'm getting loads and loads of notifications to my phone for threads that ice "subscribed" to. Havent intentionally subscribed to anything. I don't want any notifications whatsoever I just wanna come back and check what's going on and reply when I want. How do I edit the settings so I get no notifications? I went on settings and disabled site notifications and something else but it's not exactly intuitive, and I'd consider myself pretty techy. On Android btw, lollipop. Any ideas

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gint11

Tapatalk is the worse site ever. Rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

Hey. Any help appreciated. Just got this last week which is why you've had to put up with me gassing so much.
Just noticed today though, I'm getting loads and loads of notifications to my phone for threads that ice "subscribed" to. Havent intentionally subscribed to anything. I don't want any notifications whatsoever I just wanna come back and check what's going on and reply when I want. How do I edit the settings so I get no notifications? I went on settings and disabled site notifications and something else but it's not exactly intuitive, and I'd consider myself pretty techy. On Android btw, lollipop. Any ideas

I'm getting this as well, since yet another update.

Nick

Administrator
I think you need to go into your main settings and disable all notifications, the update turned them on :(

armybike

I'm getting this as well, since yet another update.

In Settings > General Settings what is Default Thread Subscription Mode set as? I'm sure I amended mine due to a similar issue -

covmark

The little star at the top of the page is yellow if you are subscribed to a topic. Uncheck this star so it's blank and your notifications will stop. Worked for me anyway

H

Huckerby

The little star at the top of the page is yellow if you are subscribed to a topic. Uncheck this star so it's blank and your notifications will stop. Worked for me anyway
Cheers mate. Sussed that though, and then realised that I was somehow subscribed to every topic I've ever posted in. Spent 5 minutes unprrdding that button then got bored

H

Huckerby

I think you need to go into your main settings and disable all notifications, the update turned them on :(
Think you're right nick. Did this yesterday and haven't had any since. Pisses me off when apps do that, why do they think it's a good idea to go and change my notification settings

Johnnythespider

I went into settings, opened the apps, selected Tapatalk and unchecked the "show notifications" box. Hope that sorts it.

Captain Dart

Is it worth using Tapatalk? Been using web page on my phone & don't seem to have any issues.

If so can you get rid of the "posted by <phone>" signature in every response.

SkyblueBazza

I use Tapatalk but only for SBT. It looks like this...
f734783100ab3fe7faf9029989142090.jpg
8ebebd254c37d6856a6d548844a035c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

Dunno if it is any better than other methods but it doesn't appear problematic for me tbh

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

wingy

How do I stop this annoying drop down pestering me to install, which I've declined previously every time I clear cache.
It was never there before.
Just a couple of choices at the bottom of the page.

Nick

Administrator
How do I stop this annoying drop down pestering me to install, which I've declined previously every time I clear cache.
It was never there before.
Just a couple of choices at the bottom of the page.

When using the web interface?

It should remember you don't want it?

Users who are viewing this thread