tan backs down ? (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

Looks like mr Tan has listened to cardiff fans and halted the sacking of Malkie Mckay take note Seppella.

torchomatic

What? FFS. Lock this.

zuni

What does she need to take note of

perhaps the silly idea of taking onboard the voice of the majority...i.e. bringing OUR club back, or building the new one as close to Coventry as possible. Not saying they wont, but as they struggle to understand what most Coventry fans want has been their Achilles heal. And no I don't just blame SISU, however there is a deal to be done if only to cover the time to build a new stadium.

Como

Still expecting it to all end in tears, he is not somebody used to being said no to.

ajsccfc

I'd be surprised if Mackay is safe in the job. When they announced this colour change they then dropped it in the face of fan backlash, only to then just do it anyway a little while later. The man doesn't give a fuck what people think.

wingy

I'd be surprised if Mackay is safe in the job. When they announced this colour change they then dropped it in the face of fan backlash, only to then just do it anyway a little while later. The man doesn't give a fuck what people think.

Its pretty similar to what happened at Southampton and the Argentine ,just a bit more dirty laundry washed In public. The Cardiff fans are just more energised than Southamptons due to the colour change

Users who are viewing this thread