Talks are on.... (1 Viewer)

lewys33

Some progress! Lets hope things can get sorted then! At least in 6 months we will know exactly where we are ......

However I am worried if sisu dont want to pay a price ccc want. The deal falls on its arse and more tit for tat statements ends in more arguments between fans!

James Smith

Agree with that principle. The sale of anything should not be forced, should it?

Nope it shouldn't, although I'm worried that both sides are going to go into this thinking they hold the best cards. Both sides have something the other one wants and both sides need to work something out, this doesn't mean saying it's my price or nothing and it doesn't mean saying no deal is possible.

friendly_canary

Really good news this.

Just make sure someone locks the door after they sit down and dont let them out til this whole sorry saga is ended.

DaleM

Call me a pessimist if you like.

My opinion is that this is all PR from both sides. "Talks" will consist of SISU offering a pittance, the council telling them to fuck off and hey presto everyfucker on here will still be talking about this shit this time next year.:thinking about:

_brian_

My opinion is that this is all PR from both sides. "Talks" will consist of SISU offering a pittance, the council telling them to fuck off and hey presto everyfucker on here will still be talking about this shit this time next year.:thinking about:

Pessimist! LOL!!!

skybluetony176

Some people seem desperate for this not to happen.

i think most people see the chances of a deal being done on the freehold as 50/50 at best. So most of the reactions you are commenting on are just people not getting their hopes up and who can blame them, how many times have we had our hopes dashed and our fears realised in this whole sorry affair?

skybluelee

Exactly what I am expecting as well. Hope we're wrong.

Tank Top

According to that small time hack Les Reid. JS has accepted Ann Lucas' offer.

images
Talks open with Anne Lucas..."How much are you prepared top pay for this, magnificent, state of the art Stadium, that cost £113,0000 to build"...Sepalla..."PAY"!!!PAY"#@%^** you cannot be fu**in serious, you Limey Bitch...Lucas.."TAXEEEEEEE"

torchomatic

Looking to boost yer "like" account?

images
Talks open with Anne Lucas..."How much are you prepared top pay for this, magnificent, state of the art Stadium, that cost £113,0000 to build"...Sepalla..."PAY"!!!PAY"#@%^** you cannot be fu**in serious, you Limey Bitch...Lucas.."TAXEEEEEEE"

_brian_

images

Brilliant!!! It's this kind of thing that can cheer a chap up on a dreary Friday morning! LOL!!!

Stafford_SkBlue

Agree with our friendley canary.
Lock the door until resolved, there must be some middle ground that is acceptable to both parties.
It might be a long w/e

hill83

images

stone-cold-laugh-o.gif

torchomatic

The Prefect

Good news. Got to be hasn't it?

Even if it ends in them saying they'll never work with each other it's progress.

Very good news that Ann Lucas and Joy Seppala are to meet.

Like many on here I don't understand why Seppala wants the Freehold - it's useless while ACL has 40 years more on their lease. I'm beginning to suspect that this is 'Seppala-Code' for wanting to buy all of ACL. I'm sure the first thing Joy will say is that if CCC are willing to sell the freehold they must be willing to sell all of ACL. With a sitting tennant (ACL) the freehold is of absolutely no interest to SISU or anyone else for that matter.

Can't help but think that there's a catch...

Users who are viewing this thread