Takeovers/ investment (1 Viewer)

Sky Blues

The Beeb headlines today suggest takeovers for Forest, Watford and Port Vale, plus investment in Leeds. There's money and interest in football out there. Is Sisu not looking for investment or is no one willing to go anywhere near us?

ashbyjan

Basically this club is one sick puppy that needs either major surgery or being put to sleep and no one wants to work with those lovely upstanding honourable folk from SISU

Sky Blues

Some might argue Sisu have undertaken major surgery Jan. They've taken our legs off. The trouble is that without coupling it to major investment in the right drugs and replacement legs we've fallen to (or through) the floor!

skyblue dan

I have headrd from someone very close to the club, there is a deal on the table with 30 mill to put in to the club.. (money from the far east) the sticking point is they want the club for nothing.. and Sisu want money for there investors.. so untill Sisu give in... which will probs take a very long time.. we are in the shit..

I have headrd from someone very close to the club, there is a deal on the table with 30 mill to put in to the club.. (money from the far east) the sticking point is they want the club for nothing.. and Sisu want money for there investors.. so untill Sisu give in... which will probs take a very long time.. we are in the shit..

No offence, mate, but I just don't believe this 'Chinese investors' story.

stupot07

Dan can you tell me where that table is...I'm quite happy to take the £30m if they can't agree on it.

this is only what i heard, and the guy i came from has worked with the club for years...

No mate, fair play if you heard that, but I just can't see it.

In a world where there are so many cheap investments to be picked up, a geezer 10000 miles away wants to buy an ailing L1 football club with fook all assets???:(

lordsummerisle

No mate, fair play if you heard that, but I just can't see it.

In a world where there are so many cheap investments to be picked up, a geezer 10000 miles away wants to buy an ailing L1 football club with fook all assets???:(

To be fair to him, with Hoffman's recent track record with losses for companies, might very well have found have found somebody to invest in us.

Though do think Hoffman may be some sort of evil hypnotist if he can.

Glen

We have reported 54.9 million in debt so 30 mil ain't going to be enough really and can you see anyone wanting us at all with that round their neck. We are fooked

Colonel Mustard

Sounds like SISU v2.

Users who are viewing this thread