Takeover ? This is for real this time (3 Viewers)

theprince

Don't listen to the sceptics on another thread re: takeover i can assure you all this is for real.Have sat on info. for weeks now and still can't be exact but everything is in place for a takeover to proceed, including Ricoh ownership, it is now just a case of satisfying our owners who simply cannot afford to turn away from this. Owning this club is costing their business thousands a month and the reason Ms. Sepella made that sudden flying visit last month was to meet the new people. We might find out later this witholding of rent was just a sabre rattling exercise from a beaten company.

SISU simply can't carry on, no income stream at all, from anywhere. As for the timing of releasing this news again it's exactly as i thought it would be, the timing is crucial and scuppers any threat of administration or liquidation. How can sisu explain to their investors who have put money up you have lost the lot now this news is out.

The future is bright. In Hoffman I trust

Otis

Hmmm, so we have Dark Knight and The Prince.

Anyone sense a theme going on here?

I'm not going to believe anything until I hear from the King!!

Grendel

It's certainly one big fairy tale.

theprince

Nothing has been put on here by thePrince until news broke from official sources. There's a lot to add but not yet.

TheRoyalScam

Bit of a musical connection going on here:

The Dark Knight = Miles Davis

The Prince = his Purpleness

The King = Elvis

Just need Freddie Mercury................

The Reverend Skyblue

Who the feck do you believe, its getting so confusing. We seem to have insiders everywhere, who know all whats going on in the corridors of power, and some other insider who have's exactly the opposite news thats also exclusive and comes from within.

I'm getting excited one minute, then next minute deeply depressed again. We need a statement from SISU very soon, but i'm more likely to swim the Atlantic doing the butterfly than them telling us whats going on

The Rev

mark82

Don't listen to the sceptics on another thread re: takeover i can assure you all this is for real.Have sat on info. for weeks now and still can't be exact but everything is in place for a takeover to proceed, including Ricoh ownership, it is now just a case of satisfying our owners who simply cannot afford to turn away from this. Owning this club is costing their business thousands a month and the reason Ms. Sepella made that sudden flying visit last month was to meet the new people. We might find out later this witholding of rent was just a sabre rattling exercise from a beaten company.

SISU simply can't carry on, no income stream at all, from anywhere. As for the timing of releasing this news again it's exactly as i thought it would be, the timing is crucial and scuppers any threat of administration or liquidation. How can sisu explain to their investors who have put money up you have lost the lot now this news is out.

The problem is we have no reason to believe or trust you. We don't know who you are. As far as we know you have no connection to this deal at all. Everything you have said is publicly available.

Don't mean to be dismissive but we have been fed stuff like this for a long time now by various "sources". Most on here won't believe anything until there is proof or there is something official. Everything so far is pure speculation.

skybluesteve76

Thanks for the info Mr Keyes!

All the best

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Actually any of the clubs creditors could petition the courts for the club to be placed in administration or to be wound up whether there is this supposed hoffman bid or not. Don't see how this supposed takeover actually alters that.

LastGarrison

Can't be Keys, he'd be the hairy knuckled prince.

Haven't heard much from Lordsummerisle for a while ... or Sky Blue Princess.

Well let's be honest good news has been a bit Baron around here lately but if this turns out to be untrue then I am going to challenge theprince to put his Dukes up.

mark82

All the CET article really says is Hoffman has someone talking to Chinese investors who may decide to invest. Not time to get excited yet.

theprince

Actually any of the clubs creditors could petition the courts for the club to be placed in administration or to be wound up whether there is this supposed hoffman bid or not. Don't see how this supposed takeover actually alters that.
There are no creditors other than sisu themselves and now ACL who are owed £200k in rent.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
what about the PAYE or VAT, players wages, utilities etc ?

DazzleTommyDazzle

I'm one of the few on this site who has no inside information :(

Experience suggests that there's more chance that it won't happen, than it will - but in the meantime, isn't it nice to just have a little bit of hope for a change :D

Users who are viewing this thread