Takeover News!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingy

If this is happening ,has happened,it'll be two -three weeks before Sisu admit to it ,like all the other ejections prior.:jerkit:

ICHAN

If this is happening ,has happened,it'll be two -three weeks before Sisu admit to it ,like all the other ejections prior.:jerkit:

The takeover could be a month down the line and their not in charge and they would still deny it wingy to be honest.:)

derbyskyblue

Something is most definitely happening, far too many rumours now and cwr do know something but are holding there powder. Keep the faith. PUSB

shmmeee

Ok more twitter stuff this time the opposite way:

Someone tweets Keys " jon gaunt saying the deal is neary done...is this true richard ?"

Keys replies: "Gaunty is a reliable source I would suggest"

Don't get excited. Don't get excited. Don't get excited.

EleanorRigby

Of course there is also the fact that keeping stum keeps prices for new players down so maybe we will have to wait a bit for conformation. Just who we sign, when and how many could be the key.

wingy

Sorry wingy mate virtually said what you said.:pointlaugh:

On the same wavelength Ichan ,you put some top threads up lately mate ,hope your new year celebs is going well ,and the work picks up for you soon ,and the education of a couple of weeks ago is paying off,using their in the right context ,by the way theres a mistake in my grammer here ,you can pull me on it LOL:):claping hands:

ICHAN

On the same wavelength Ichan ,you put some top threads up lately mate ,hope your new year celebs is going well ,and the work picks up for you soon ,and the education of a couple of weeks ago is paying off,using their in the right context ,by the way theres a mistake in my grammer here ,you can pull me on it LOL:):claping hands:

Cheers wingy for the kind words your a true gent. :claping hands::claping hands:

Hope you have a great year, family have gone to bed so just me on my own again as usual in front of this or the TV.

Trying to get a van at the mo and go back to being self employed but want to get away from being an electrician but what do you do after so long in one trade, lifes a bitch but at least we have started winning games and hopefully some more great news on the way, lets just hope if it happens they do not fuck it up like sisu.

Will let you off with your grammer mate good will to all and all that.
Have a great new year mate and it's been great debating with you in 2011, may we have better things to debate about in 2012 like why on earth would we want to sign a 5 million pound player when we could get a 10 million pound player if only this board showed some ambition.:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::)

Darth Robins

*tinfoil hat mode* The last takeover was done just before we played Southampton as well with Ranson coming out onto the pitch before the game, history repeating itself? :p

Nonleagueherewecome

I think the players know something and that's why we've had two great wins. I haven't felt this hopeful since may 87.

Agreed. Maybe Thorny told them at H.T. versus Bristol? :)

It would also fit in well with Thorn talking about being "buzzing" after his first chat with the new chap. Maybe he isn't a SISU man?

Puck

I will be going out tomorrow to buy a hat to eat if this latest Covmad theory is correct.
It will be a small paper hat mind as the law of averages demands that Covmad has to be right for once.

Delboycov

Difficult to get your hopes up too much as the article is so vague. Let's just hope the old adage 'no smoke without fire' is true in this case. Happy New Year to everyone on SBT...lets hope 2012 is a lot better than the nightmare that was 2011.

Otis

Had precisely the same thought.
Bring it on! :)

I wondered that too.

Maybe there is a new hope about the place with news filtering through to the team that a deal is in the offing. New ownership would mean new players and the current squad would need to step up to the plate to retain their places at the club to prove their worth.

skybluedan

I wondered that too.

Maybe there is a new hope about the place with news filtering through to the team that a deal is in the offing. New ownership would mean new players and the current squad would need to step up to the plate to retain their places at the club to prove their worth.

spot on mate,really hope so even though cov mad is utter wank

skyblueinBaku

Calm down, calm down. If true, this is truly great news - but remember that CovMad isn't the most reliable of sources. Rumours can be self perpetuating where every snippet of news is construed as supporting the veracity of the rumour. People tend to believe what they hear if it is something they want to believe. It's difficult not to be excited, but I think I'll wait until something is said by those at the 'sharp end'.

ashbyjan

Covmad aren't saying a deal has been done - they are simply saying at game today lots of rumours were flying around about a takeover being done. That is true but there is a big gap between rumours and an actual event. Best to keep fingers crossed and hope that something positive is happening in the background - so let's keep up the pressure on SISU - JOIN THE PROTEST NEXT SATURDAY - it will either be a protest or hopefully a celebration.

dadgad

Yes, even more important to keep the pressure on.
I think it (the protest) has focused the minds of Sisu.
Well done.

kingharvest

don't have a go at them - at least they care enough to do something. Whilst i don't agree with a boycott, i'd rather that than people doing nothing...

ashbyjan

If SISU are gone then it would be a bit pointless to protest against them wouldn't it? And if they're gone then wouldn't be within our rights to celebrate - As for future actions then we will decide after Saturday if SISU are still there and will do whatever we think will help rid our club of these people.

Last edited:

dadgad

Yes, cannot afford to relax, keep the pressure on.
National press have done three pieces on the decline and mismanagement of the club. The chronic lack of leadership culminating with the laughable Doolally declaring himself HOF then resigning a week later has embarrassed Sisu - they have to get out. The protest has drawn attention to their long list of inadequacies. We cannot afford toift the pressure now.
Pusb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread