Takeover may be quite close..... (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

Can't say anything for definate as I've had this second hand but it's from a very very reliable source. According to my source a takeover is almost done for CCFC, not sure if it's Hoffman's bid or not but it is happening and we should know more soon.

Can't say who it is but let's just say it's certainly not Jim the gateman. It's someone much much higher up the tree than that. And think much bigger than the big lady at the ticket office.

Otis

Well I believe it! 100%. Totally straight down the middle!!

2nd hand info is usually spot-on. Now excuse me while I pop down Wilko's to get some ticket tape and a box of party poppers.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Before posting, think: Am I going to start with the words 'Can't say anything for definite as I've had this second hand' then don't bother posting! It's a pointless...

mark82

Before posting, think: Am I going to start with the words 'Can't say anything for definite as I've had this second hand' then don't bother posting! It's a pointless...

Post whatever. Individuals can decide whether to believe or not.

DazzleTommyDazzle

If we excluded all the posts that are either rumour or opinion, there'd only be about 3 posts a week!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
If we excluded all the posts that are either rumour or opinion, there'd only be about 3 posts a week!

I'd rather read 3 posts a week that meant something rather than 300 about what someone's best mate's dog said down the pub last night after 10 pints.

BenInTurin

Facebook User

Sorry, I should of said I've got nothing against opinion posts, this isn't one of those. I'd love to see the number of takeover posts we've had over the last year on this site, especially the ones beginning with something about 2nd hand information!

I'd rather read 3 posts a week that meant something rather than 300 about what someone's best mate's dog said down the pub last night after 10 pints.

Yet you keep coming back, time after time to read the 300 posts about your mates dog. Further to that you contribute to them.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Sorry, I should of said I've got nothing against opinion posts, this isn't one of those. I'd love to see the number of takeover posts we've had over the last year on this site, especially the ones beginning with something about 2nd hand information!

I know what you mean, but look at the reality of our situation:

• Relegated to the third division
  • Transfer embargo (again!)
  • Board and owner having talks about (hopefully) agreeing some sort of budget for next season
Even if all the takeover talk is nonsense, at least it gives us a chance to fantacise about having a functional football club again.

Please don't take those few moments of hope away from us ;)

Otis

For some reason I always thought it was Ticker Tape. You learn something every day. Thanks Otis. You got a job yet?

Tis ticker tape. That's what I meant to put! :facepalm:

One of us obviously can't spell and I don't think it's you. :facepalm:

Tis ticker tape. That's what I meant to put! :facepalm:

One of us obviously can't spell and I don't think it's you. :facepalm:

Ohhh for gods sake. I thought it was going to be a good day, learning something before 10am is always a good way to go, but now you've ruined it.

rob9872

Here you go then Rich if you're taking on knowledge this morning, I have a few tips for you:

Don't wipe your arse with a broken bottle
Don't stand up in a canoe
Don't smoke in bed
Don't eat yellow snow

I hope this has been a useful learning exercise for you, have a good day :)

ccfcchris

Can't say anything for definate as I've had this second hand but it's from a very very reliable source. According to my source a takeover is almost done for CCFC, not sure if it's Hoffman's bid or not but it is happening and we should know more soon.

Can't say who it is but let's just say it's certainly not Jim the gateman. It's someone much much higher up the tree than that. And think much bigger than the big lady at the ticket office.

It goes without saying that if your source knows it's almost a done deal he would at least know with who. Poinless thread.

Here you go then Rich if you're taking on knowledge this morning, I have a few tips for you:

Don't wipe your arse with a broken bottle
Don't stand up in a canoe
Don't smoke in bed
Don't eat yellow snow

I hope this has been a useful learning exercise for you, have a good day :)

I know the rest, but don't smoke in bed?

So why say anything at all !:mad:

rob9872

Biggest cause of house fires ;)

rob9872

... ord used to be - I think its chip pans these days

Moff

I dont get it. If people dont like the post, dont read it or at least dont then comment on it.

It may be true it may not, who knows...lets face it there is little else happening at the moment except our manager is taking coaching badges that he should already have.

Still dont criticise second hand information, I mean if it wasnt for Rob I would never have known that you shouldnt stand up in a canoe and have now cancelled my Canoe Surfing course whose details had been sent to me from an anonymous sender in Nigeria. Apparently they also told me I had been left a lot of money in a will but I need to send them £1000 for the info..........;)

thorninmyside

educated guess their oyjimmy
or is it just the speculation fuelled by the cov crapegraph.

personally i think it is all spin to detract us all from the dire circumstances we are in... which is liquidation over the horizon

ccfcchris

I dont get it. If people dont like the post, dont read it or at least dont then comment on it.

It may be true it may not, who knows...lets face it there is little else happening at the moment except our manager is taking coaching badges that he should already have.

Still dont criticise second hand information, I mean if it wasnt for Rob I would never have known that you shouldnt stand up in a canoe and have now cancelled my Canoe Surfing course whose details had been sent to me from an anonymous sender in Nigeria. Apparently they also told me I had been left a lot of money in a will but I need to send them £1000 for the info..........;)

Defeats the whole point of the forum really if don't read or comment on it.

Moff

Defeats the whole point of the forum really if don't read or comment on it.

Fair point, but there are many posts to choose from. I tend to post on those that interest me, rather than those I dont or dont like.

Still I have the mind of a child and am easily pleased. Now back to my crayoning.

OyJimmy

educated guess their oyjimmy
or is it just the speculation fuelled by the cov crapegraph.

personally i think it is all spin to detract us all from the dire circumstances we are in... which is liquidation over the horizon

If I could tell you the source without them getting in trouble I would. But let me put this another way, if anyone could substantiate what I've said who would you ideally like it to be? Work that out and you've a pretty good steer to who I'm talking about as my source! (I've practically told you with that last clue)

I'm not one for posting this kind of stuff, but if Hoffman's camp were possibly leaking things to the Cov telegraph (?) then let's just say that my source is much more credible than someone from the Hoffman team.

What I don't know is who will be fronting the takeover. I'm assuming Hoffman but I don't know that.

Anyway I don't really care if you lot believe me or not. Wait and see.

SonofErnie

The telling thing for me is the use of the word 'may' in the tread title. Surely if someone is confident in what they are saying then the word 'is' would be used ! Nonetheless, I still hope it proves to be correct.

Astute

I'm not one for posting this kind of stuff, but if Hoffman's camp were possibly leaking things to the Cov telegraph (?) then let's just say that my source is much more credible than someone from the Hoffman team

Som Ting Wong?

Otis

If I could tell you the source without them getting in trouble I would. But let me put this another way, if anyone could substantiate what I've said who would you ideally like it to be? Work that out and you've a pretty good steer to who I'm talking about as my source! (I've practically told you with that last clue)

I'm not one for posting this kind of stuff, but if Hoffman's camp were possibly leaking things to the Cov telegraph (?) then let's just say that my source is much more credible than someone from the Hoffman team.

What I don't know is who will be fronting the takeover. I'm assuming Hoffman but I don't know that.

Anyway I don't really care if you lot believe me or not. Wait and see.

Work that out and you've a pretty good steer to who I'm talking about as my source! (I've practically told you with that last clue)

Hmm, Steve Bull? Chris Cowdrey? Gary Hoofman?

sky blue john

Well the clue who would we like it to be has got me !!!!!
I would like it to be Sheikh Mansour but I think he would have to sell Man City first :D

Users who are viewing this thread