Take_Over ?? (1 Viewer)

BANANA

When is this happening? They talk and talk but when will it come?

derbyskyblue

if its going to come....dont expect it to happen till the season is over, we might be even cheaper than a pound when relegated.

Tonylinc

When is this happening? They talk and talk but when will it come?
I think that the "option to buy," is the main problem here. There are so many parties with interets that have to be consulted. We all know that there is absolutely no money to be made from football itself.

Alex

I'm not sure why anyone would want us. Don't we have some hefty debt to take care of? That's not going to make it a very attractive investment, even for those who aren't expecting to make any money.

Lord_Nampil

Its interesting no Chairman or Director of Football has been appointed when Fisher said they would be in the early part of 2012 i.e. January!

That hasn't happened as a result i think the talks that are taking place are mapping out the future direction of the club! I think whats fustrating is the silence from both sides, yes it shouldnt have been in the public domain in August but least we new what was happening now its abit like we feel left out!!

Another point, CCFC and SISU wanted to talk to Hoffman, not the other way round! Which i think is the most important part about the hole current situation!

We will know more soon i think....

Yes it is the Burton side, and i do like Derby, if only Cov had the Westfield!!

canleykid

Westfield is the vawin of my life I still get lost there,I think Itl be end of season no one wants to invest now as it could be league one next season so its a waiting game,they've obviously agreed not to talk publically bout it so I'm sure someone will be getting a backhander somewhere

Grendel

Perhaps no- one wants to invest. Perhaps sisu are the only game in town. Perhaps the only chance of survival I'd to win all home games. Time to stop ownership whinges and time to turn up in numbers at the ricoh.

Lord_Nampil

Perhaps no- one wants to invest. Perhaps sisu are the only game in town. Perhaps the only chance of survival I'd to win all home games. Time to stop ownership whinges and time to turn up in numbers at the ricoh.
I agree, but will they?? There's an offer on for sat and around 13,000 tickets have been sold, have fans really lost the interest??

cloughie

yes time to turn up in numbers but your perhaps is completely wrong, as I suspect you already know

Grendel

yes time to turn up in numbers but your perhaps is completely wrong, as I suspect you already know

Yes I am well aware the typical fan of our club prefers the armchair on a Saturday afternoon.

dongonzalos

How many more players do you think we have that would command a decent fee?

After relegation

Murphy 200k
Keogh 600k
Cranie free
Bigi 200k
Thomas 100k
Christie 250k
Hussey 200k
Clingan free
Deegan 350k
Mcdonald 350k
Wood £200

So roughly 2.5 million to give back to some of their key investors for their money lost. if they can find buyers, then hand the club to the hoff, if his group are still interested.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so the crowd income streams stop the 21st April - but overheads and wages continue may, june, july. Clingan Eastwood and Crainie out of contract 30/06 so still need 2 months pay the rest as normal. Transfers unlikely until july. Cant guarantee players sold or money up front. So where exactly is this spare cash coming from to repay investors ? In the meantime they have funded the cash flow shortfall from now until next season. In those three months they need to find something like £2m to keep the club going. Makes a load of sense that they increase debt yet repay investors to lose more money and investors get less back in the end just to hand it over to GH doesnt it :facepalm:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread