Take The Offer Or Face The Legal Consequences. - Carter (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

I am thick !, I am, but if a business starts with no debts on an even keel as sisu apparently did in 2007 and are now £45million in debt or have put £45million into the business we are told and lost it, add to that the income since 2007 to date from gate receipts, transfers, TV money plus any other income you have to wonder who is running the finances down at CCFC

chiefdave

I am thick !, I am, but if a business starts with no debts on an even keel as sisu apparently did in 2007 and are now £45million in debt or have put £45million into the business we are told and lost it, add to that the income since 2007 to date from gate receipts, transfers, TV money plus any other income you have to wonder who is running the finances down at CCFC

Have a feeling that the no debt Ranson kept mentioning turned out to mean no debt to the bank but the money SISU had used to pay of Robinson etc still had to be paid back at some point. Even so we're still losing millions every year and until someone comes up with a solution to that we're just masking the real issue.

dadgad

How do you know what Turner's fee was? How do you know we got "nothing like his worth"? As you said, like 99% of fees, it was undisclosed.

Funny it's always SISU lying or being greedy. Never the players or the managers who decide to go.

This typical of most Sisu apologists - twisting words with their weasly logic.
You can't be honest, admit it.
Answer this; after the sale of Turner was the squad strengthened like for like. Irrespective of what the fee was or whether it was disclosed or reported, were we better or worse off after he went?
The fact that we are where we are discussing food and Beverage instead of football is proof enough that Sisu are only interested in running the club down.
It beggars belief that you would prefer to twist words on behalf of a Mayfair hedge fund who constantly have sold the club short.

Grendel

This typical of most Sisu apologists - twisting words with their weasly logic.
You can't be honest, admit it.
Answer this; after the sale of Turner was the squad strengthened like for like. Irrespective of what the fee was or whether it was disclosed or reported, were we better or worse off after he went?
The fact that we are where we are discussing food and Beverage instead of football is proof enough that Sisu are only interested in running the club down.
It beggars belief that you would prefer to twist words on behalf of a Mayfair hedge fund who constantly have sold the club short.

They sold turner and signed McDonald.

The club has always sold prime assets and replaced them with cheaper models.

It's the price we pay die to fans staying at home. You know the type don't you? You know the types who have to ask on here who scored the winning goal - those types.

sky blue john

They sold turner and signed McDonald.

The club has always sold prime assets and replaced them with cheaper models.

It's the price we pay die to fans staying at home. You know the type don't you? You know the types who have to ask on here who scored the winning goal - those types.

So its the stay away fans fault now ?

Covcraig@bury

Fuck ACL & Coventry council. Time for a new ground . And if it takes a couple of years so be it. Time to burn white friars to the ground and starve ACL. No more parking, eating or drinking at the Ricoh or just boycott the remaining games so they get no revinue.Take me home Highfield Road

coundonskyblue

<p>
feck ACL &amp; Coventry council. Time for a new ground . And if it takes a couple of years so be it. Time to burn white friars to the ground and starve ACL. No more parking, eating or drinking at the Ricoh or just boycott the remaining games so they get no revinue.Take me home Highfield Road

There will be no new ground in Coventry as the club have no money and the council wouldn't give planning permission for it anyway.

Then there's the small fact that the club is liable for Ricoh rent for about another 40 years.

dick turpin

I had an idea about this..so IMO

club drop a league,money drops as well
Sisu tell TF here is the seasons money
now Tim knows its not enough to pay the Rent and wages
so he has a brain wave.
Dont pay the rent,use the money for players.
Use X amount of reasons for not paying. Just so it drags on for the rest of the season.
in the hope of getting the Rent reduction and promotion..
Also
by not paying Rent Tim puts ACL "to the wall" when Joy steps in pence in the pound offers and all that
you just know Joy would have loved Tims idea ;)

Users who are viewing this thread