Take note.... (1 Viewer)

Macca

Southampton showed how you invade a pitch.

20 goons haven't got a chance if a few hundred people run at them.

Still we can always stick something on Twitter :facepalm:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
That was a proper invasion, and in fairness to the club, it was arranged well. No fake bouncers jumping on them, keeping them at bay until the FT whistle, and then allowing them their moment.

As I put on another post I really hope that should we ever get an opportunity like this, ours is as well managed at that one!

skybluesteve76

Southampton showed how you invade a pitch.

20 goons haven't got a chance if a few hundred people run at them.

Still we can always stick something on Twitter :facepalm:

They didn't invade the pitch, they let them on the pitch! Massive difference mate. Majority of stewards and police were in front of the Cov fans today to stop them invading the pitch aswell. Get a grip

All the best

Macca

They didn't invade the pitch, they let them on the pitch! Massive difference mate. Majority of stewards and police were in front of the Cov fans today to stop them invading the pitch aswell. Get a grip

All the best

o.k point taken but I'll reserve "getting a grip" for a moment.

So if a few hundred wanted to get on the pitch at the Ricoh they wouldn't get past a vastly outnumbered amount of police, stewards?

skybluesteve76

o.k point taken but I'll reserve "getting a grip" for a moment.

So if a few hundred wanted to get on the pitch at the Ricoh they wouldn't get past a vastly outnumbered amount of police, stewards?

Sorry mate. Didn't mean to offend. Totally different circumstances to the ricoh last week mate. We were trying to get on the pitch with a lot of bad feeling I think.

All the best

Cov4

It was allowed and quite a sight to see, their pa bloke did what is perhaps a 'legal obligation from somewhere' statement, saying nobody should run on. Even that was said in clear jest.

I thought they handled it perfectly, separating us from them and the pitch made sense. Props to the saints fan with the sisu out banner:claping hands:

skybluegod

the best thing was at the end when i think baker had the ball on the far end of the pitch and he had to pick it up and run for his life to the changing rooms

Macca

Sorry mate. Didn't mean to offend. Totally different circumstances to the ricoh last week mate. We were trying to get on the pitch with a lot of bad feeling I think.

All the best

No problem mate just still disappointed at the lack of reaction last week. Actually it was good to see Southamptons joy, maybe in a couple of years.......

Users who are viewing this thread