T-Shirt Protest (1 Viewer)

les_miserables

I am certain if you arrive at the turnstile with SISU out on a T-shirt you will be denied entry, however if 6 likeminded lasses or lads each had a white T-shirt when sat appropriately spelt SISU OUT not much could be done about that or could they such as
'.S.
..I.
..S.
OUT right opposite the TV cameras
I

torchomatic

There were some there against Blackpool and the stewards never said anything as far as I could see.

les_miserables

There were some there against Blackpool and the stewards never said anything as far as I could see.
Not many of the knuckle dragging orange brigade can read or have the interlect to act with their own intiative, so I'm told, they only respond to orders. I am sure they will be well briefed or the Forest game

tippex9

They're probably on the look out for someone called Su... Photofit of a Deirdre Barlow lookalike lol

Good post though, bare chested/bellied would be funny

CovKingChris

Facebook User
As said by the stewards and the club, the only reason banners can not be brought in is because of health and safety issues. It is not because of what they say on them (it would be if they included derogatory terms)

T-shirts do not come in to contention when discussing these because they do not break any health and safety rules.

Users who are viewing this thread