Sydney siege: Live updates as hostages are being held (1 Viewer)

Colonel Mustard

I hope everything turns out alright. But with five hostages having left, the terrorist supposedly owning an iPad, and the terrorising taking place at a Lindt cafe, it all sounds rather Four Lions so far...

jon92

BREAKING: Armed police storm cafe

Armed police have just stormed the cafe with a large amount of bangs heard.

It is believed live ammunition and stun grenades were used.

A number of hostages have been led away.

Ashdown

Sounds like a great guy all round when you read about his past...................I hope they've put a bullet in his nut !

wingy

I wonder what went on In there ??

A beautiful moment If you can go that far In a scenario such as this was seeing those Ballsy Individuals making their dash for It.

God bless them and the unfortunate victims.

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Lucky really that this lone wolf loony tunes only killed 2 of them......could have been so much worse....

....meanwhile yet another US veteran goes loopy killing 6 so far.....

....and the most tragic of all, around 100 massacred in a Pakistan military school.....80 of them little kids.....

Terrible news all round.

Ashdown

Lucky really that this lone wolf loony tunes only killed 2 of them......could have been so much worse....

....meanwhile yet another US veteran goes loopy killing 6 so far.....

....and the most tragic of all, around 100 massacred in a Pakistan military school.....80 of them little kids.....

Terrible news all round.

The happiest days we have as a family are those when we don't engage with the world news at all, did it in France for 10 days in October...bliss !

jimmyhillsfanclub

The happiest days we have as a family are those when we don't engage with the world news at all, did it in France for 10 days in October...bliss !

I know what you mean Ashdown....

I had a very rough year in 2010....my personal annus horribilis......so these days, any time news or events start to get me down, I remind myself how lucky I am & how important it is to seize every opportunity to be happy & enjoy the company of those you love.

Life is so so short & precious.....its just a shame that many of us forget whats really important & get bogged down with pointless shit like striving for a slightly better car or a slightly posher postcode.....

....its an even bigger shame that some of us need some sort of tragedy or loss before we realise it.

Users who are viewing this thread