Swindon (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Picked them as one of 3 favs for title with sheff utd and wigan(obv cov too lol)

Might be a good thing tho. Swindon not a big big team so maybe they will go backwards now. Who knows what sort of manager they get

SkyBlue_Bear83

Swindon also have an massive injury crisis at the moment, I think they are missing about 10 or 11 players who would be considered 1st team/squad players

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

[MENTION=2244]Sky[/MENTION]SportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Swindon chairman Lee Power takes temporary charge following sacking of manager Mark Cooper. #SSNHQ

Next step up from Ken D!

Saying that if I owned a club I would appoint myself player manager and take up all the pens & free kicks etc!

Nick

Administrator
I just googled, but he does have managerial experience and he was a pro player so not quite as bad!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just ordered mine and my lads for behind the goal uncovered end 20 quid for me and 7 quid for him PUSB !!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I just googled, but he does have managerial experience and he was a pro player so not quite as bad!

Didn't know that he was a former player, he doesn't really have managerial experience though (3 games as caretaker of Cambridge doesn't count)

Not as bad as Deluded then but still a bit odd

covcity4life

apparently millwall could have scored double figures vs them on saturday. lets hope we can attack them from the get go

Seamus1

anyone know if this is sold out? cant seem to buy them online, all areas are grey

The club has tweeted that the tickets have sold out, but are expecting more to become available today. Looking at the seat map, it would make sense to put the two remaining blocks on sale today. The entire block that was made available yesterday, all sold out within a few hours.

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: Tickets are currently sold out for Saturday's game at Swindon (1155). An extra allocation will be available later today #pusb

torchomatic

Should be a good following there on Saturday.

SlowerThanPlatt

From the Swindon forum: 'Coventry at 11\10 is buying money' 'What's the lowest ever points total in L1?' 'Fold the club'.

Skyblueweeman

The ticketing with this club is dreadful so not too sure to be honest.

No it's not.

I bought 3 tickets last week online and it was a fairly simple process. They were delivered 3 days later with a cover letter on headed notepaper.

In fact, apart from not being hand delivered by monkey butlers, it was actually a faultless process.

Nick

Administrator
Tidy mob going to Swindon.

Kim and Aggy?

images

Users who are viewing this thread