Match Thread Swindon Town Friendly (2 Viewers)

aloisiwouldhavescored

I believe it's on CWR this afternoon.
If you don't subscribe to Premier Sport (like me) it's also supposed to be showing on Freesports channel at 9.30pm tomorrow night. Can't see it in the EPG listings at the moment but the channels keep changing all the time at the last minute don't they.

D

Deleted member 4439

Watch on Premier Sports 1 via mobdro.

You can do this on a PC using the bluestacks emulator and then installing mobdro.

www.bluestacks.com

The top mobile RPGs of 2019 you should play on PC
You’ll love playing these top-android RPGs on your PC with BlueStacks – the fastest mobile gaming platform on Earth. Find out why.
www.bluestacks.com
www.bluestacks.com

Mobdro — All the web’s free video streams on your Android device
Mobdro finds free video streams online and brings them to your Android smartphone or tablet to enjoy.
www.mobdro.bz
www.mobdro.bz

TomRad85

I'm really interested to see how Baka does for some reason. I just have a suspicion he may come on a bit this season.
Also interesting that Hilßner starts as it kind of looks like, barring injuries, he's gone for pretty much strongest 11 to start. Hopefully he's been impressing in training.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

aloisiwouldhavescored

Watch on Premier Sports 1 via mobdro.

You can do this on a PC using the bluestacks emulator and then installing mobdro.

www.bluestacks.com

The top mobile RPGs of 2019 you should play on PC
You’ll love playing these top-android RPGs on your PC with BlueStacks – the fastest mobile gaming platform on Earth. Find out why.
www.bluestacks.com
www.bluestacks.com

Mobdro — All the web’s free video streams on your Android device
Mobdro finds free video streams online and brings them to your Android smartphone or tablet to enjoy.
www.mobdro.bz
www.mobdro.bz
Ahhh, if only I knew what you were talking about! What it is to be young and understand all this.

CWR for me, then Freesports tomorrow night.

D

Deleted member 4439

Ahhh, if only I knew what you were talking about! What it is to be young and understand all this.

CWR for me, then Freesports tomorrow night.

6o years young next mth and hate computing.

Just click on link for Bluestcks and then click on the link for download Bluestacks, following the usual on-screen instructions for loading any app.

Then click on the link for Mobdro, and click on the link Downoad app.

Once done, you'll end up with a Mobdro icon on your desktop, click on that: bluestacks load up and the Mobdro apps opens.

In Mobdro it's easy to choose from a list of channels - choose Sports - including all sky sports etc. The only downside is that for popular games the servers get stretched. Looking good at the mo.

chiefdave

Wonder if Kastaneer is looking for a club and can't find anyone to take him or is just happy to sit around doing nothing and get a wage. If he can't even make the bench in these friendlies (there's been no mention of him being injured has there?) then he's got no chance of playing a role in the Championship squad.

Happy_Martian

Good start. Gary Breen the co-commentator on Premier. And the commentator has said Hyam is wearing 24 and Drysdale is 6. Isn't that McFadz in the 24 shirt ?

Users who are viewing this thread