Match Thread Swindon Town Friendly (7 Viewers)

ccfcway

5 changes

pask, Allen, the chubby written off German, hamer and o’hare off

burroughs, Shipley, godden, Jones and kelly on

stupot07

People very clearly made their minds up about Hilßner before he’d even touched the ball for us.
I disagree, I saw the highlights and thought he would be a great signing. I've been shocked at how slow he is, its not just his general fitness he has no pace or explosive acceleration. I really hope he proves me wrong as that will only benefit us but I can't see him getting anywhere near the team, especially if we sign Shief (sp?) and everyone's fit - 4 from.

Kelly
Hamer
Shipley
Shief
Allen
O'Hare
Jones
Hilsner

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

He's hardly overweight is he. He's prob 3 weeks intense pre season away from where he needs to be. Questioning his professionalism is incredible

why shouldn't he be questioned?
When his fitness looks far behind the rest of the squad questioning his attitude is legitimate.
People were saying the same thing about Kastaneer and they weren't wrong.

I'll be delighted if he gets on top of it because he's clearly got ability, but again, so did Kastaneer.

baldy

I’ve just made the mistake of looking at the Cov FB page....absolute cretins the lot of them all sharing one brain cell with no understanding at all about football

ccfcway

I’ve just made the mistake of looking at the Cov FB page....absolute cretins the lot of them all sharing one brain cell with no understanding at all about football

not sure this thread can take the moral high ground

covcity4life

When you have 2 upfront you need to look at conte inter Milan 352

One striker MUST be a hold up man. Come on baka u got to get this

cooperskyblue

Marosi's almost howler there wouldn't even have made the cut of the bloopers that Barcelona conjured up with last night.

Users who are viewing this thread