Swindon tickets (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

It really is shit. 10 days for me, nothing yet. I don't care if they turn up a day before the match, just that the whole ticketing experience is woeful. As for the STs, leavibg it one week before the season starts to send tickets out is just asking for issues.

All in all, haven't felt this low about the club for quite some time - feels like everything really is now being run on a shoestring.

Completely agree mate. As much as I'm trying to stay optimistic in the hope that Mowbray is going to pull it out of the bag again, I just think long term we really have no hope of things improving in any aspect of the club.

They've had weeks to send out the season tickets and as you say with just over a week to go before the start of the season we have had nothing and no communication on the offal either (as far as I know).

theferret

anybody know if/when we are due to get any more tickets for this??

Club have been saying since Tuesday morning that extra tickets on sale 'soon'. Now it's Friday. Would hope today at some point, but who knows.

Still waiting to receive the tickets I bought nearly 3 weeks ago.

tom88

Completely agree mate. As much as I'm trying to stay optimistic in the hope that Mowbray is going to pull it out of the bag again, I just think long term we really have no hope of things improving in any aspect of the club.

They've had weeks to send out the season tickets and as you say with just over a week to go before the start of the season we have had nothing and no communication on the offal either (as far as I know).

Yes its bad the season tickets haven't arrived but to be fair our first game at home is not for another 2 weeks.

Sbarcher

Get in there - got my 2.

Sbarcher

Let's hope it's not raining like last season. Those City fans in the dry gave us some stick!

Marty

Went down to the butts to get mine. Just had a delivery, said the whole of the behind the goal stand is now on sale.

breadbin

Hope it pisses it down as I paid 25 quid for mine at least the supporters coach leaves nice and early better than the train bus train bullshit

coop

Does anybody no If they are putting anymore coaches on as I tried to book the coach but nothing available.

skyblue1991

Jesus Christ.

The season didnt start yesterday did it? The fact you are moaning at one of the leading event ticket distributors in the world is laughable.

You've got the Swindon tickets now, that's a week in advance. Last season I had to wait the day before to receive my away tickets.

Our first home game is in two weeks and the club said they would send them out on Monday.

Just another dig really.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Neil

Got my tickets booked! Although living in Swindon I have tickets in the no roof stand! And can't wait.
Last few seasons I have at to sit with Swindon fans although wearing my cov shirt with pride! Only 6 days to go. I so can't wait.

skybluepm2

Jesus Christ.

The season didnt start yesterday did it? The fact you are moaning at one of the leading event ticket distributors in the world is laughable.

You've got the Swindon tickets now, that's a week in advance. Last season I had to wait the day before to receive my away tickets.

Our first home game is in two weeks and the club said they would send them out on Monday.

Just another dig really.

Not really. You pay for postage back in June...still not here. Why is it 'laughable' that I'm criticising? It's all done at the last minute as with everything they do. It's factual and worthy of having 'another dig' - as you put it - in my opinion.

The navigation around the website itself is much improved as with most Ticketmaster services so not all doom and gloom :happy:

skyblue1991

Not really. You pay for postage back in June...still not here. Why is it 'laughable' that I'm criticising? It's all done at the last minute as with everything they do. It's factual and worthy of having 'another dig' - as you put it - in my opinion.

The navigation around the website itself is much improved as with most Ticketmaster services so not all doom and gloom :happy:
Are you critising the club or Ticket Master?

I paid for my postage for my Stone Roses tickets in November and they arrived a week before the gig.

Complain when you don't receive them, until then no news is good news.

rd45

I bought my Swindon tickets on Fri, they were on the doormat on Saturday morning. I'd say it's working fairly well so far.

theferret

Are you critising the club or Ticket Master?

I paid for my postage for my Stone Roses tickets in November and they arrived a week before the gig.

Complain when you don't receive them, until then no news is good news.

I guess the club, because they send tickets out, not TM (which as an online platform is fine - the lack of a ground plan for away games the only minor gripe).

I couldn't care if my ST arrived the day before the Shrews game, but I think it is legitimate to question ticketing operations at the club. They made ticket office staff redundant, we are now the only club in England without a functioning ticket-office (the Butts outlet is open limited hours and will only sell away tickets once the season starts). All fine for a bog-standard L1 game, but what happens if something big comes along? Say we win a cup replay and draw a big PL club at home with only 9 days to prepare? Print at home will help of course, but what about those who want/need to pay cash?

Less of a moan, more of a concern that we have switched to online only perhaps a couple of years too early. There will be times when an over the counter TO will be needed and we don't have one. Not convinced by the no pay on the gate policy either. This is not whinging for the sake of it, these are legitimate concerns imo.

trondegilsoltvedt97

Ticketmaster are sending out season tickets not the club. When i get tickets for a concert from them, they arrive about a week in advance - so I guess TM work on same basis for everything

theferret

Ticketmaster are sending out season tickets not the club. When i get tickets for a concert from them, they arrive about a week in advance - so I guess TM work on same basis for everything

I'm pretty sure the club are sending them, TM simply process the transaction, and it's the same for match tickets. Not 100% on that, but I'm sure I saw that in a twitter message. Either way, they'll arrive in good time so not an issue.

skyblue025

Got my ticket. First game is always awesome. Go into it full of hope, dreaming of promotion or a wembley play off final. By 5pm come away worried about relegation!!! :wtf:

pw362

Does anybody no If they are putting anymore coaches on as I tried to book the coach but nothing available.
Went to Butts to buy mine today. Asked about on line . Told if problems call 0844 453 9134.

Users who are viewing this thread