Swindon stats (1 Viewer)

Otis

City shots - 4!

Swindon - 18!

4 shots at home? :(

Last edited:

stupot07

We never really got a foothold in the match, our midfield 5 got completely outclassed by swindons midfield 4. Our can't create if you haven't got the ball in the right areas.

The gap between the midfield was huge, Clarke completely isolated, even in the first half sheff got the ball wide a few times and only Clarke in the box, the rest of the midfield on the half way line.

SkyblueDave89

Just not good enough at this stage of the season City need to stay in hotel the night before home game & treat it like away fixture a Big Ron tactic & home performance not doing us any favours in bringing back the fans!!!

Otis

How on earth can anyone say we have the best players in this league?

We have been second best as a side in far too many games. I just do not accept this 'best players' tag.

Leon Clarke and maybe possibly Mouss and then there's also ..... errrr ..... errrr ..... errrr ...... ermm .......:thinking about:

stupot07

How on earth can anyone say we have the best players in this league?

We have been second best as a side in far too many games. I just do not accept this 'best players' tag.

Leon Clarke and maybe possibly Mouss and then there's also ..... errrr ..... errrr ..... errrr ...... ermm .......:thinking about:

Yep completely agree, was very impressed with Swindon and in particular Roberts, the bald centre mid, mcleverly, and Williams and Collins movement and ability to hold the ball up.

In fact every week there's at least 1 opposition player that I have been impressed with.

Otis

Been lots of players up here at the Ricoh this season that have looked better than our own players.

As for Murphy, yep, he is a good keeper. Best keeper in this league though? I would say not.

Users who are viewing this thread