Swindon Match Thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Difficult game to judge. Definitely looked more solid, but that comes to the detriment of attack which looked devoid of ideas. A few good performances and a few average ones. I feel a bit Meh! about it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Rose and lorentzon were positives, rose made decent runs and actually got the ball into the box

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not the result we wanted and not a great performance but at least we got a committed performance, even Murphy was running his balls off when he came on I thought

torchomatic

Nonsense. You should just stick to watching the other lot then maybe.

I thought it was a pretty good game. Rose was good today. Not sure we'll miss Armstrong over the next couple of games.

Simply garbage.
Waste of an afternoon.

Covstu

I thought it was a pretty good game. Rose was good today. Not sure we'll miss Armstrong over the next couple of games.
It was okay, bit lacklustre upfront and lacking creativity to cause them any real problems. Both defenses shut down the main threats successfully. Agree on rose, decent player

covcity4life

1pt closer to playoffs. 2nd clean sheet in a row.

Take the positives
It's mid march and we still in promotion shake up. Doesn't happen often

D

Deleted member 2477

Ital go watch the real team you support but dont come crying for a playoff ticket

Gazolba

Missed the game today as had to go get new tyres for my car. Hugely disappointed at the 0-0 result and yet still relieved we did not lose. I guess that says everything. Only 10 shots, 3 on target. Swindon 18 shots, 6 on target. Based on those (BBC) stats we must be lucky not to lose.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not the result we wanted and not a great performance but at least we got a committed performance, even Murphy was running his balls off when he came on I thought

Murphy's effort was improved for him, but still not comparable to the standard of the team.

Grendel

If we would have had Murphy and Maddison on from the start we would have lost today.

Lol. Fucking clueless. Put a "shift" in is it for you.

Agricultural and Neanderthal.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Missed the game today as had to go get new tyres for my car. Hugely disappointed at the 0-0 result and yet still relieved we did not lose. I guess that says everything. Only 10 shots, 3 on target. Swindon 18 shots, 6 on target. Based on those (BBC) stats we must be lucky not to lose.

Lots of comfortable saves for RCC, don't actually remember him being really tested once. Draw was a fault result

italiahorse

Don't come next game then, prick

Ital go watch the real team you support but dont come crying for a playoff ticket

If that was acceptable then you are easily pleased.
Clueless, no movement, no organisation, too slow, never first to second ball, too defensive.
Murphy did okay but no feeling that we would ever score.

SkyBlue_Bear83

How old are you ?

Certainly got the IQ of a 5 year old !
Just fed up of your bullshit, we all know you hate the club you take every opportunity to let us know how much you hate us.

Now please fuck off, if watching your local club was such a waste of your afternoon then I'm sure you have much more important things to do now than trolling the internet

italiahorse

Just fed up of your bullshit, we all know you hate the club you take every opportunity to let us know how much you hate us.

Now please fuck off, if watching your local club was such a waste of your afternoon then I'm sure you have much more important things to do now than trolling the internet

I'm giving an opinion.
You accept poor play by the football team and poor management by Sisu. Defending the undefendable .

I'm a season ticket holder for many years, I pay for this garbage, which also gives me the right to say it as I see it.
If you don't like it take your dummy elsewhere.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm giving an opinion.
You accept poor play by the football team and poor management by Sisu. Defending the undefendable .

I'm a season ticket holder for many years, I pay for this garbage, which also gives me the right to say it as I see it.

Fuck off, prick

lifeskyblue

They didn't boss the game. No cutting edge from either team. I thought they were slightly better first half and we were better second. The subs of Murphy and Maddison made a bit of a difference and I felt Murphy particularly worked hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

They didn't boss the game. No cutting edge from either team. I thought they were slightly better first half and we were better second. The subs of Murphy and Maddison made a bit of a difference and I felt Murphy particularly worked hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Murphy won the ball off their guy & the shock & expectation of a foul being given against him by himself & he stopped playing as he thought he had even commited a foul was the highlight of a rather uneventful afternoon!

Otis

Swindon were poor. Very poor I thought. But we were no better. Neither team was ever going to score
I thought Swindon were okay. Didn't think they were poor at all, just that they lacked a cutting edge.

It was us who kept misplacing passes and giving the ball away

Draw was a fair result.

Grendel

I'm giving an opinion.

Let's face it you've never forgiven sisu for moving to Northampton as it deprived you of car park income.

Before that you used to suck the sisu cock on a daily basis.

Now wasps are the main provide income provider you are Eastwoods bitch now.

Show some dignity or leave the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread