Match Thread Swindon match thread (3 Viewers)

Paxman II

Today I would like to see a line up close to what MR may consider his starting 11 for the upcoming season, clearly without a Bright or Tyler Walker as yet.
So a chance to claim a spot for Biamou. Allen and Kelly need time together toform that partnership which I think could be impressive. Bayliss never got his move so he needs to really kick on now and play out of his skin.

clint van damme

I remember the one in 2013, typically pissing down, was stood on the uncovered terrace. Leon Clarke scored a sort of diving header on a bounce I think, not long after half time. Had a burger and the lettuce leaf was warmer than the meat. Remember Chris Maguire coming on towards the end, made one stray pass and that was it. Yeah they turned it around and won. What a boring story.

There was that one in the October ‘15 the week before we turned over P’boro 3-2 the week after at the Ricoh. Think it was 2-2 but we had that header that clearly went over the line, but he didn’t give it. Not many good memories of Swindon.

Had one of the best kebabs I've ever had after we played them, going back some years, so it's not all bad down there.

Evo1883

Kastaneer’s sore throat must be a bitch

Could be a virus lasts a few days to be fair, he was blowing after the first couple of minutes against Liverpool which isn't normal for a professional a couple weeks before kick off.
Could well be a knock but I'm just saying what he pointed out to the bench a few minutes before coming off

Last edited:

usskyblue

Could be a virus lasts a few days to be fair, he was blowing after the first couple of minutes against Liverpool which isn't normal for a professional a couple weeks before kick off.
Could well be a knock but I'm just saying what he pointed out to the bench a few minutes before coming off

Thx Doc

cc84cov

Looks like he might be testing out his preferred first XI taking into account injuries. Interesting Shipley starts and Bayliss on the bench.
I think in a 433 Shipley’s energy edges him over Bayliss.Good indicator to where we are at today hoping we create plenty,add Hyam & a striker for Baka & I think that’s the 11 to kick off the season.

cooperskyblue

Robins had said Kastaneer rolled his ankle and hopeful it's not too serious. Hopefully let him rest get 100% for next weekend.

usskyblue

No country music afternoon

tenor.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think in a 433 Shipley’s energy edges him over Bayliss.Good indicator to where we are at today hoping we create plenty,add Hyam & a striker for Baka & I think that’s the 11 to kick off the season.

Maybe. Both Kelly and Allen can do the defensive and attacking aspects but maybe with a three in midfield he prefers all-rounders rather than those that prefer being deep/forward. Think we'll see Bayliss at half time/60 mins.

I think at the moment Kastaneer would be Baka's replacement if fit. If a striker comes in I think it's Hiwula who'll be the one looking over his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread