Swindon game (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Has it been confirmed that our next home game against Swindon is on live TV?
Anyone have idea how much we get paid for this?

Kingokings204

Has it been confirmed that our next home game against Swindon is on live TV?
Anyone have idea how much we get paid for this?

Sky sports on Monday night football I believe. Money wise I wouldn't have a clue. Don't think the tv revenue matters we as fans never see a penny of it.

stupot07

It's only league one so I doubt we will get paid much for being in tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

pusbccfc

It will be a disgracefully low attendance. I wouldn't be surprised if it was lower than 5000.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It will be a disgracefully low attendance. I wouldn't be surprised if it was lower than 5000.

Swindon bought a lot to the Ricoh the other year, obviously on sky and Monday night will have an effect but I imagine they will still bring decent numbers in comparison with other team in the division. I'd guess around 7-8k in total

pusbccfc

Swindon bought a lot to the Ricoh the other year, obviously on sky and Monday night will have an effect but I imagine they will still bring decent numbers in comparison with other team in the division. I'd guess around 7-8k in total

Doubt there will be more than 500 of them. £22 quid when it's on sky will put so many off.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Even though they are second,They have crap support so 2-300 max from Swindle !!!

LB87ccfc

Swindon would of brought 2K if it was the saturday, but I have a feeling this was not only moved because Swindon are doing well in the league...

Users who are viewing this thread