Swindon (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

What a disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

covcity4life

Missed chance tonight to really kick on towards autos

More importantly mowbray needs to work out why conceded 2 in 5 mins

Swindon r near bottom and we were 2 up. Should have been a breeze

shmmeee

I hope he tears a fucking strip off them. 5 minutes to go they should never have come back into it.

Time to sign up one of those out of contract CBs I think.

Mr pot

3 points down the shitter - why couldn't we just have kept the fucking ball - devastated

Evo1883

So pussed off we stayed at 442 ..why didnt he put the 5th man in the middle at 2- 1 i will never know

Otis

Disappointing, but a win next week and we'll all be happy again and it's not like we lost is it. Might feel like it, but when we look back it's another point on the board.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

stupot07

3 from our last 3 games, 16 points from our last 11 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

Very disappointing to let that slip. But I'm off out on the piss now so that helps a bit.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Well that feels like a defeat. I'd normally take a point away but being 2 goals up you should t be drawing.

Sat back too deep after going 2-0 up.

Fleck was the only one at FT that looked genuinely pissed off. I'm sure the others were but his body language was clear.

DazzleTommyDazzle

At the moment it feels like we lost it, but at least we got a point and keep the unbeaten run going.

Really need to win the coming two home games now to consolidate our position in the top six.

shmmeee

Need a CB and either a fit Cole or a fit Maddison. Kent's end product isn't close and Murphy is a more direct kind of player. We're missing that link. Need a CB too, though hopefully Willis is back soon and we can drop Philips.

Users who are viewing this thread