Swindon (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Saved but scores the rebound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

How many have we scored in as a team? Can't be too much more. I still think the problem runs deeper than one man.

Scored 11, and scored in 6 away league games.
4 v Millwall
1 v Walsall
2 vs Burton
1 vs bury
1 vs Fleetwood
2 vs Swindon

League cup
1 vs Rochdale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

shmmeee

Thank fuck for that. Well done RCC and the defence, amazing record so far. Tudgay keeps up his scoring record, who says we don't have two 20 a season strikers? :p

Mr pot

Burton 0-0 Walsall losing 4-3 Wigan 1-1 Bury 0-2 Gillingham losing 1 nil too. This could be a great win

covcity4life

Special mention to kent for running swindon ragging and tiring them out so his teammates could reap the rewards later. Truly a selfless player

:)

Otis

Thank fuck for that. Well done RCC and the defence, amazing record so far. Tudgay keeps up his scoring record, who says we don't have two 20 a season strikers?
If Tudgay's score 20, shmmeee, you can have my wife and my house and my parrot.

Paxman II

3rd in Table and all results going our way again today. Game in hand. Can we start assuming and not dreaming now? This is a very good day.

stupot07

Squeaky bum time.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Good goal. First RCC has conceded in the league. Wasn't keeping that out.

Now to hold on for the last 5 minutes.

Shame it came from a quick throughout that RCC attempted after claiming a free kick and Murphy couldn't get hold of it (was nowhere near him to be fair)

Users who are viewing this thread