Swindon (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Yea but after the initial buzz of the signing I don't think lots of people were expecting him to be a world beater straight away in this division.

I would say the fact people are moaning about him now suggests they were expecting more from him. Given the amount of ball he has had in and around the penalty area and attacking 3rd he has yet to score or even assist. If he had come out of our academy and not come with the hype from Liverpool the fans would have been far more unforgiving.

And I'm not bashing him, I'm not saying we should bin him off, I just don't think he warrants a starting berth. It's not guaranteed he will stay for the entire season, how long can he keep starting and not deliver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Come on let's have a second!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Armstrong has only scored in 1 of the 6 away games he's played in.

stupot07

RCC has the cleansheets record!

stupot07

Tudguy to take it.

shmmeee

Armstrong has only scored in 1 of the 6 away games he's played in.

How many have we scored in as a team? Can't be too much more. I still think the problem runs deeper than one man.

Users who are viewing this thread