Video Swansea City v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Wilson didn’t move either. Not saying the goal was his fault but the whole thing happens in slow motion
Yer, the whole move does. Lati is tracking their number 4 in the centre circle for some reason and realises the danger too late. Dasilva does an odd spin as the ball goes over his head which loses him a few yards. Fadz starts to come across to cover, but realises he doesn't need to as Lati has got back. Which all leaves Yates free to head/shoulder it into the far corner.

Hobo

Not for the first time this season Da Silva isn't fully aware of where his man is. When he does realize he doesn't close them down enough too prevent crosses coming in. None of the centre backs really get back goal side and their end position makes it easy for Yates.

For me so far Da Silva looks a good footballer but a poor defender. Early days and wing back is one of the hardest roles on the pitch because of it's demands over the whole length of the pitch. Positional sense is key and one yard can make all the different. Sometimes Da Silva seems to switch off or just gets sucked into ball watching.

Sky Blue Pete

Not for the first time this season Da Silva isn't fully aware of where his man is. When he does realize he doesn't close them down enough too prevent crosses coming in. None of the centre backs really get back goal side and their end position makes it easy for Yates.

For me so far Da Silva looks a good footballer but a poor defender. Early days and wing back is one of the hardest roles on the pitch because of it's demands over the whole length of the pitch. Positional sense is key and one yard can make all the different. Sometimes Da Silva seems to switch off or just gets sucked into ball watching.
Fadz marks yates and it’s no goal

Hobo

Fadz marks yates and it’s no goal
The trouble is if we get turned near the halfway line McFadz will be struggling to get back and mark anybody.

His strength is when he is already in the penalty area and facing the play.

Hutch11

I was sat right behind it and I'm pretty sure he headed it
Was so fuckin annoying after what had been a superb 1st half from us, sadly we didn't reach the same dizzy heights 2nd half

Users who are viewing this thread