SWANSEA - a touch of Barcelona maybe ?? (1 Viewer)

Having watched Swansea tonight and on many other occasions I can't help but feel they must be one of the most entertaining sides in the Premiership with some of their attacking play awesome one touch football.

I detect a touch of Barcelona here at times but more direct with sweeping passes from one end of the park to the other - only downfall is scarcity of goals which marrs their delightful open play.

Thoughts ??

SkyBlue_Bear83

There progression has been amazing, I wonder how much further they will be a able to go. Can they become a consistent top 7 side now like Everton maybe?

dongonzalos

Dongo pleazzzzzzzzz allow me freedom of the written word - let's see how many disagree eh ??

Mate it is not me it does my head in.

Any conversation about ex players or any thing non sky blue gets hidden away.

Some of the most important conversations about the board and finances gets put in its own box.

The volume of comments on these threads. Show hiding them away does not work.

Personally I believed a thread title should tell you the subject.
If you are interested read it. If not don't.

Why hide stuff away.

I am not behind what happened to u I just saw it coming.

dongonzalos

Dongo is upset about his pointless Gary Johnson thread being moved? :claping hands:

Well before that. It was the pointless discussion about the future of our club.

Little details about SISU getting legal parameters in place about all our facilities.
A very significant matter that was stolen by the telegraph.

However here it got filled away in a folder.

Lots of people saying. Where us this news prior to it appearing in the telegraph.

But hey don't let the truth get in the way of a sarcastic clap.

dongonzalos

Dongo is upset about his pointless Gary Johnson thread being moved? :claping hands:

Also regarding the Gary Johnson thread.

It has had one response since you chose to hide it. Two prior that.

I take it you would not have the decency to drop it in the main area tomorrow for an hour say between 6 to 7 pm.

No responses I will stand corrected.

SkyBlue_Bear83

1. I didn't move your thread
2. I don't have the power to move your thread here
3. I don't have the power to move your thread back
4. Dafuq you rambling on about?

dongonzalos

1. I didn't move your thread
2. I don't have the power to move your thread here
3. I don't have the power to move your thread back
4. Dafuq you rambling on about?

No worriers assumed the way you stuck you're beak in it was you.
Didn't think anyone else who hadn't done it would post shite like that.
You have my apologies you exceeded my expectations

Nick

Administrator
I moved both of them to the correct section as they arent ccfc related. They do still have links to redirect people from the ccfc forum to show they have been moved.

Whats the problem?

Nothing is being hidden away, it is being put in the correct section?

dongonzalos

I moved both of them to the correct section as they arent ccfc related. They do still have links to redirect people from the ccfc forum to show they have been moved.

Whats the problem?

Nothing is being hidden away, it is being put in the correct section?

Nick,

Do you get as many posts on a thread once you have moved it. In comparison to the time it gets before it has moved.

In all honesty I get it regarding the stuff totally non CCFC related.

However ex players and boardroom and finance.
I really think should be in the main body.
Why have all these sub sections?

Are people really not capable of reading a thread title and working out if it interests them or not?

I genuinely believe a lot of stuff is not read by the majority once it is moved.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Nick,

Do you get as many posts on a thread once you have moved it. In comparison to the time it gets before it has moved.

In all honesty I get it regarding the stuff totally non CCFC related.

However ex players and boardroom and finance.
I really think should be in the main body.
Why have all these sub sections?

Are people really not capable of reading a thread title and working out if it interests them or not?

I genuinely believe a lot of stuff is not read by the majority once it is moved.

It gets moved as soon as people spot it, most people use the new posts button so it shows them posts from all forums not just ccfc!

SkyBlue_Bear83

No worriers assumed the way you stuck you're beak in it was you.
Didn't think anyone else who hadn't done it would post shite like that.
You have my apologies you exceeded my expectations
Apology accepted

I could see you were infuriated at the moving of threads so I thought I would wind you up about the very important CCFC related Gary Johnson thread that was moved :D

hill83

I personally don't touch threads once they've been moved and dropped off the front page of the main page.
No problem. Just saying. What works for the most popular football forum (f365) might work on here too.

dongonzalos

Apology accepted

I could see you were infuriated at the moving of threads so I thought I would wind you up about the very important CCFC related Gary Johnson thread that was moved :D

It all honesty it is the portent stuff about cov getting moved that winds me up.

When SISU are up to now good. It should IMO opinion be exposed in the main spot.

I genuinely believe posts are less viewed once moved.

It all honesty it is the portent stuff about cov getting moved that winds me up.

When SISU are up to now good. It should IMO opinion be exposed in the main spot.

I genuinely believe posts are less viewed once moved.

Whoops seem to have stirred up a hornets nest here

Seem to recall threads about "big bangs" in Coventry, play stations etc given a fair bit of airtime but hey ho if the mods don't like my thread topics I can't do anything about it I suppose - a pity methinks.

In defence because I am of a certain age I do like to reminisce and share my experiences of watching truly great players who have played for CCFC and my adventures getting to and from games all those years ago.

I also like comparing skills, attitudes, style of play of the modern game with teams of yesteryear including CCFC and in conclusion I try to ensure that the majority of my input is always football related albeit over a broader spectrum which for some reason upsets some individuals.

Is my stuff really that bad ??

Users who are viewing this thread