Match Thread Swansea [A] 05/03/22 3pm (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

SkyblueTexan

I wonder how much Swansea paid to the refs and linesmen. Every decision is going their way

stupot07

One of our poorest halves of the season. Swansea don't even seem to got out if second gear.

I cant say 1 player has come out if that half with any credit at all.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Plenty on here said Sheaf will be a PL player next season. If any scouts are here today they'd laugh you off.

junglej13

Our best chance has come through Swansea self-sabtoage. Come on you swans! (Is that even their nickname? I don't know?)
Swansea create problems for themselves in every game they play. Makes it even more crazy that we have been sat in our own half holding hands for 45mins. Crazy not to press these. Robins trademark negative away set up as made them look like world beaters.

PVA

Flat performance, too many players not at the races and badly missing O'Hare.

Probably be Waghorn for Bidwell at half time but I'd prefer it to be Godden or Tavares

The Philosopher

Gyok is isolated up there in his own.

Fadz off. Bidwell off. Maatsen to Lb. Flat back 4.

Tavares on. Godden on. Allen drop back a bit.

Go some kind of 4-3-3 / 4-1-2-2-1

steve101

Refereeing is so inconsistent! Bidwell gets booked for pulling shirt and then two Swans do the same, including Paterson, and just a free-kick. Allen clearly fouled near the end.

Three errors leading to second goal. Sheaf mis-judged high ball, Fadz indecisive and Moore slow to the ball. Rose and Fadz not great for first one. Missing Hyam at the back.

Bidwell needs to come off - carrying an injury, on a yellow and awful crosses when given time to pick someone out.

Tommo1993

They bossed it first half at the CBS too. I hope the Luton game doesn’t mirror our last meeting with them.

Our owners get a weekly reminder about how paper thin our squad is. They’ll happily see us slide down the table. Investment isn’t coming.

Paxman II

Again moore not to ground very quick is he? Should have come to the strikers feet much quicker. Sheaf lazy days again with sloppy passing to opposition. Thought he had shaken that off!

ccfc1234

Robins wedded to 5 at the back. We needed to go 442 today. Either arrogant or delusional to think can impose our style on every team.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Poor half.

If he doesn't change anything at half time he must have told them they've got 10 minutes to sort it out. Need to get at their booked player.

Bidwell booked so Maatsen to LWB and bring on either Jones or Godden (not sure about the fitness of some of those on the bench)

covmark

Half time changes please. Get the next goal and they'll wobble.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Robins needs to take a risk and throw everything at it. Can’t let the season end today with a whimper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Girlfriend asked why Clive keeps talking about how players are dressed, cheered a Swansea goal and then fell asleep - lucky her.

SBT

Bidwell will come good. Give the bloke a chance

[a 38 year-old Jake Bidwell shanks the ball harmlessly into the stands during his CCFC testimonial in the year 2032]

Sky Blues Talk: “Give him time….he still needs to learn the system”

steve101

Not just about O'Hare. The tactics are totally different. That maybe due to O'Hare not playing but very selective pressing is clearly by design. I don't understand why giving the keeper all the time in the world to bring the ball out makes sense. Especially as any long ball over the top targets our slowness at the back.

Nick

Administrator
[a 38 year-old Jake Bidwell shanks the ball harmlessly into the stands during his CCFC testimonial in the year 2032]

Sky Blues Talk: “Give him time….he still needs to learn the system”
Hopefully that means he has a blinder in the second half.

I'm not sure he will though.

Users who are viewing this thread