Survey for next season (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Completed - looking forward to feedback.

torchomatic

I've just done it too.

covlad1986

Done , short and sweet

yeah it is short just did a quick one to see what's everyone's view off next season is.

by the way i will be doing another one tomorrow if people would like one after i put the results up but let me no if anyone wants a question put in.

Astute

by the way i will be doing another one tomorrow if people would like one after i put the results up but let me no if anyone wants a question put in.

I have a question.

Nobody seems to know a lot about Joy. Not even what she looks like. So what do you think are her best attributes?

The joys of Joy

Nice arse
Nice face
Nice breasts
Nice everything
Pass me a bucket
She don't exist

covlad1986

I have a question.

Nobody seems to know a lot about Joy. Not even what she looks like. So what do you think are her best attributes?

The joys of Joy

Nice arse
Nice face
Nice breasts
Nice everything
Pass me a bucket
She don't exist

I have added that question in the next survey lol

There used to be an image available via a quick 'google' but it seems to have been removed. It was kinda blonde, 40-45+, with expensive dental work. Liked sugar cubes and had a saddle.

Last edited:

covlad1986

Right the results on yesterday's survey.

out of 93 people who took the survey 89 of them are males.
out of 93 people 84 of them supported CCFC over 10 years
52 people had a season ticket for last season
39.8% of the people said we will end up between 7th-12th next season while 26.9% says the play-off's and 2 people says relegation and 4 says top.
44.1% says we need to spend £3m+ while 41.9% says £1m-£2m and surprise surprise no one said nothing.
36.6% said they are/will get a season ticket next season while 34.4% says only if we get new owners.
83.7% said the worse player to lose will be Richard Keogh and then 53.3% says Cody McDonald
62.4% says we need to sign 5+ players
and finally for the question (10. If Sisu are still our owners next season what do you want to see from them?) supporters whats to see investment, honesty, transparency, truth and a long term plan.

Thank you for taking part in the survey.

rob9872

Thx for doing this, very interesting.

One more stat if you can please ... of those 52 who said they had a s/t last year, what % of those were going to renew regardless of owners? That will eb a decent indicator on attendances for next season.

Tyia

covlad1986

Thx for doing this, very interesting.

One more stat if you can please ... of those 52 who said they had a s/t last year, what % of those were going to renew regardless of owners? That will eb a decent indicator on attendances for next season.

Tyia

I hope this will interest you i have just done what you asked for. out of the 52 people said they had a s/t last year about 65% of them said no matter what they will be getting a S/T for next year.

Astute

Right the results on yesterday's survey.
83.7% said the worse player to lose will be Richard Keogh and then 53.3% says Cody McDonald

What did the other -37% say? :thinking about:

covlad1986

What did the other -37% say? :thinking about:

in order from the worse to lose to the best to lose

Richard Keogh 81.8%
Cody McDonald 52.5%
Martin Cranie 41.4%
Gary McSherrfrey 19.2%
Joe Murphy 17.2%
Richard Wood 16.2%
Chris Hussey 14.1%
James McPake 8.1%
Carl Baker 6.1%
Gary Deegan 5.1%
Sammy Clingan 2%
David Bell 1%

i also had 10 people say the kids
the results has changed a bit because i have had another 5 people taking the survey

covlad1986

if people wants another survey let me know and also let me no if you want any question to be asked thanks

rob9872

I hope this will interest you i have just done what you asked for. out of the 52 people said they had a s/t last year about 65% of them said no matter what they will be getting a S/T for next year.

Thanks - although if that's a true reflection then we are to lose one third of our season ticket holders if uniform. Couple that with the lack of away fans and I think we are looking at an average of 10k next season with some dipping to the dreaded 6-7000. That is depressing. Really important that we start well if we want to attract them back.

mark82

Thanks - although if that's a true reflection then we are to lose one third of our season ticket holders if uniform. Couple that with the lack of away fans and I think we are looking at an average of 10k next season with some dipping to the dreaded 6-7000. That is depressing. Really important that we start well if we want to attract them back.

Not sure it will dip that low, but who knows. This forum is only a very small sample. And most of us are very opinionated one way or another! Only real indicator will be when season ticket sales figures are released. Hopefully if SISU come good with any of their promises (which I doubt) then things may improve.

Users who are viewing this thread