Supportive supporters DO make a difference. (1 Viewer)

Ricketts

i have noticed that recently there has been a lot better support and encouragement from the terraces.

Previously, when we have had big crowds, it has meant an increase in people who only watch diva football on TV, and get annoyed when Max doesn't score with an overhead kick from 18 yards out, or when a pass is misplaced.

We have a young squad, and they thrive on positivity.

In previous seasons the venomous 'anti-SISU' and other protests and general attitide of the crowds has played a part in our demise.

Now it's time for us to play a part in our rise.

Covstu

Totally agree, I think people are slowly pulling out of the SISU negativity and there is a decent connection with the team and manager. Bit of investment in the summer and this could get stronger

Adge

Quite agree-doesn't mean that people should get a free ride though.

Cavan O'Doherty

This years team has reignited the flame for me and many others. For once it’s nice to have players that genuinely care for the shirt and you know they will always give 110%. I’ve never seen such a connection between the fans and the team. They seem to have broken down many of the barriers of modern football, and us fans finally have a team that proudly represents us.

higgs

This years team has reignited the flame for me and many others. For once it’s nice to have players that genuinely care for the shirt and you know they will always give 110%. I’ve never seen such a connection between the fans and the team. They seem to have broken down many of the barriers of modern football, and us fans finally have a team that proudly represents us.
We have passion in the team and guys who want to play for the shirt. In my opinion this team wouldn't have got relegated last season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bennosdancingfeet

We have passion in the team and guys who want to play for the shirt. In my opinion this team wouldn't have got relegated last season

The team we had last season shouldn’t of got relegated!!! It was bringing dickhead journeyman managers that took us down

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread