Supporters forum - Thursday 3rd March (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Any questions people want me or mark to raise? Need to send them to chair no later than Sunday 27th February

Thanks all

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Any questions people want me or mark to raise? Need to send them to chair no later than Sunday 27th February

Thanks all
Where's it being held Peter?

SBS

Any plans to organise the turnstile queues a bit better? Southampton away was a simple example how to do it properly.

Samo

Please ask about MR's recent remarks about investment and the recent statement from the club on the dropping of legals/working with partners, etc. Any link between the two? Is investment forthcoming?

larry_david

Now that Covid restrictions are ceasing, is there a plan to report more on u18s and u23s match performances, player interviews, profiles and showing highlights of matches? Last year we had some guy reporting on u18 matches every week, now we don't even know what the scores are unless a youth player posts it on Instagram

I realise this isn't a big issue but to a saddo like me, find it quite interesting.

Hertsccfc

Please could you ask what plans they have to facilitate people getting to the CBS other than by car? What else are we and the owners doing to reduce the environmental impact of matchdays?

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Can you please ask about potentially cutting down on the big gap between home and away fans - particularly when the away side have a small following please @Sky Blue Pete ? They’ll probably say it’s for safety - so perhaps mention the fact that other clubs only have a line of stewards for big derby games

Bugsy

Can we ask them to ask hummel to make this kit into reality please...PUSB

Screenshot_20220223-162756_Gallery.jpg

Legia Sky Blue

Why are the Safety Group and Old Bill in charge so useless?

Also press Boddy on the farmers getting first dibs on away tickets

Following on from this can the club/ police/ council arrange for buses to wait from directly outside the ground to ferry away fans directly to the station after the game. I guess there might be an argument about who pays, but it might help cut down some of the aggro around the Arena Park.

lordy_87

What is the partnership with Warwick Uni? Last statement mentioned working with UoW but stadium wasn't mentioned.

SBT

Can you point to any concrete benefits that came as a result of record season ticket sales this season, and what would be the impact on next season’s budget if season ticket sales decline?

When can we expect an update on the new stadium project? Is the project still active and on track?

Does the recent end to the European Commission complaint change the club’s thinking about staying at the CBS Arena beyond the previously agreed timeframe?

pusbccfc

A couple bits...

Why the lack of ticketing deals throughout the year? Any plans for a community day or kids for a quid (etc) coming up?

Will the club be looking to close off blocks in the corner between the North Stand to ensure the fans are more packed together and looks less empty? Or have pay on the gate tickets behind the goal?

As mentioned above, will the club look into a shuttle service from the train station/new train station bus terminal to the ground? We've seen a successful example of this at Reading.

Reactions: AOM

Briles

How about some free coaching for local schools instead of the 40 quid a term I pay for sky blues in the community for my lad?

higgs

Can something be done about the playing surface it's damaging our passing style

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread