support... (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

If the worst comes to the worst...

Would you be able to move on and support another team?

After 41 years of supporting city I wouldn't be able to...

The Penguin

No.

I would increase my interest in Melbourne Victory, as well as my local team, but my interest in English club football would be over.

Samo

No, I think it would my the final nail in the coffin of my love for football. I could never feel that passion and pride for another club. I'd follow the Blaze and the Bees

@richh87

I would support whatever team we, the fans, put together in City's place.

AFC Coventry.

Think I would support leicester .. Only just down the road . Good support and supportive owners and the possibility of reaching the promised land soon

ggrady

A city of this size will have a club don't worry about that. AFC Coventry or whatever it will be called. Might even play at the Ricoh on the cheap haha

Delboycov

Think I would support leicester .. Only just down the road . Good support and supportive owners and the possibility of reaching the promised land soon

Doubt if you will...certainly looks like you're going to bottle it this season.

Ashdown1

Only ever a Coventry team, playing home games in Coventry for me, failing that I'd skip football altogether, the games a mess anyway.

steve72

No you won't go bust so it's pointless discussing it. You might have a few years of turmoil and end up struggling like Plymouth in league 2.

Whatever happens you will be playing your home games at the Rioch again shortly. It will sort it'self out.

chiefdave

Think that would be it for me. I'd have a passing interest in AFC Coventry or whatever was formed but not living in the city that would probably wane fairly quickly.

RedSalmon

Don't think I would bother with the professional game again. Everything that we have been through over the last few years has just about sickened me for the game at this level. If we do pull through and get things sorted, who knows, I might feel differently.

Would always be interested in whatever rose from the ashes of CCFC if the worst happens, just can't say my heart would really be in it.

100 miles from Cov.

My brother asked me this morning if they fold what would I do. Would I support anyone else and my answer was no way! I would go with him now and again to watch Southampton but would be neutral towards any other teams I watched.

Covstu

if there was an AFC Cov, I would support them but I don't think my heart would be in it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread