Support the lads - PUSB (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

I don't like the way things are looking at the moment just as much as the next man. MR's body language and tone seem to be tell tale signs that all is not well.

That said for the 90 minutes when the games are played lets stick with the team & management. Rarely in my near 50 years watching this club have the supporters been so engaged with the players and management as last year, so it would be a shame to let that go through no fault of the fans, players or manager themselves. The one thing I can see leading to MR walking away more than any other is if our crowd start focusing on 'SISU out' rather than supporting the team, so anyone thinking along those lines please think it through before doing so.

Keep the negativity to the match thread :)

You'll Never Beat McPake

I'm sure the distraction of 3 postponed home matches has impacted general enthusiasm and expectations for this season, further reduced by the fact we are bottom of the league. I'm sky blue through and through and will continue to "sing together" with fellow sky blue supporters.
Im not ashamed to admit that my life revolves around the city, always has and always will.
Let's be a 12th man for the coming games and not get on the players backs. The youngsters need encouragement not barracking.
PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

Will always support them whatever. Could do with something against PNE, as the following 3 games look very tricky. We'll be alright, because we're Cov innit ! Wouldn't be surprised to see us kick on starting at the Blues away game.

alexccfc99

Tell that to the pocket of people stood behind me on Saturday when Waghorn was subbed on, I was absolutely disgusted don’t care how frustrated people are either that isn’t on

alexccfc99

I actually think we are one of the most toxic fanbases to represent if I’m honest

Unless your one of the ‘big three’ or you are active on social media a lot your up against it at this club from the off, Palmer was written off as a crock when he signed, Doyle and Adaramola being slaughtered after a game each

Quite pathetic really

Nick

Administrator
I've steered clear, people are going out of their way to be as angry as they possibly can over Hyam leaving. Including people who slated him week in, week out.

Can't help but think there's a few accounts came back with wooden spoons.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I actually think we are one of the most toxic fanbases to represent if I’m honest

Unless your one of the ‘big three’ or you are active on social media a lot your up against it at this club from the off, Palmer was written off as a crock when he signed, Doyle and Adaramola being slaughtered after a game each

Quite pathetic really

Before Palmer kicked a ball in training, word got around that he was shit and that made a lot of people already have a negative opinion of him from the get-go. He is rubbish tbf

Brighton Sky Blue

Tell that to the pocket of people stood behind me on Saturday when Waghorn was subbed on, I was absolutely disgusted don’t care how frustrated people are either that isn’t on

As said elsewhere, people around me were sarcastically cheering Moore. As costly as his mistakes are he’s the best we’ve got

Warwickhunt

Need to get the transfer window shut without losing Gyokeres and bring some normality back, mind you bet all the players minds have been elsewhere when you think about Hyam taking one for the team and moving

theferret

Quite pathetic really

Don't think that's close to being true tbh. For some reason people seem to assume these things don't happen at other clubs, when they quite clearly do. Take a look at the toxicity on some of Leicester's recent twitter threads. Or any other club going through a poor run for that matter. Sunderland fans are particularly bad, some of the stuff aimed at their players last season was next level. Totally out of order.

Users who are viewing this thread