Support the lads...for the final push (1 Viewer)

christonabike

The lads have done brilliantly we all know that, there is no way we will be playing at the Ricoh until next season, both parties are now at squeaky bum stage so everyone who has stayed away have maybe forced two heads to talk. How about we all give the lads a lift by turning up for the second half to get us promoted?
We need to forget all the bullshit and maybe the first time in donkeys years we get a promotion. I can hear all the no way fook Sisu etc but look long term or short term get out of this league and OUR team are a better team for it and it can get sorted for good. *We dont mind taking 7 000 odd fans to MK Dons who shafted their fans but hey ho solidarity after a few years gets melted away .....*

Come on buy a ticket to the odd game and lets forget all the bull until the end of the season or maybe our youngsters will go or be sold on bigger wages on longer terms and we will regret it as before.

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/half-season-tickets-now-on-sale-1215781.aspx

ecky

The lads have done brilliantly we all know that, there is no way we will be playing at the Ricoh until next season, both parties are now at squeaky bum stage so everyone who has stayed away have maybe forced two heads to talk. How about we all give the lads a lift by turning up for the second half to get us promoted?
We need to forget all the bullshit and maybe the first time in donkeys years we get a promotion. I can hear all the no way fook Sisu etc but look long term or short term get out of this league and OUR team are a better team for it and it can get sorted for good. *We dont mind taking 7 000 odd fans to MK Dons who shafted their fans but hey ho solidarity after a few years gets melted away .....*

Come on buy a ticket to the odd game and lets forget all the bull until the end of the season or maybe our youngsters will go or be sold on bigger wages on longer terms and we will regret it as before.

you go if you want to, i will carry on going to the away games..

christonabike

Ive been to one game hardly enough to fill the coppers of Timmy etc. Maybe forget the politics and take the odd trip down. £7.50 Harry Shaw return to White street car park and we need wins home and away.:wave:
Not being a wum or whatever but the extra few now and again isnt going to do Sisu any good but maybe get the lads over the line?

Skyblueweeman

More chance of seeing Christ on a bike!

I agree with your sentiment though...if I lived locally, I'd be torn 50/50 on whether to go. Regardless of what's going on, I think it's a shame that SP and the team don't get the vocal support they deserve on a Saturday afternoon (home games anyway...). As far as the footballing side of things, SP has worked miracles in a short space of time. For me, the bomb squad or whatever they were called, sums him up perfectly. Took a great risk in getting rid of deadwood and totally changing the mentality of the squad, whilst getting the best out of our young squad. He's up there with the best City managers in my 33 years on the planet (not great competition to be fair).

WM

WM

RFC

Totally agree, Support the Manager & Team both at Home & Away, where the following has been tremendous.

To be successful and have any kind of future we must be UNITED and get behind the Club, regardless of who owns us and who owns and operates the Arena.

If you don't the final outcome could be disastrous IMHO.

wingy

Ive been to one game hardly enough to fill the coppers of Timmy etc. Maybe forget the politics and take the odd trip down. £7.50 Harry Shaw return to White street car park and we need wins home and away.:wave:
Not being a wum or whatever but the extra few now and again isnt going to do Sisu any good but maybe get the lads over the line?[/QUOT

I agree you're no WUM and If Its football success we're focused on and what our owners should want ,then If our attendance Is critical to that they will have to bring us home to get that.

Spionkop

Hell will freeze over before me and the three people I went with go to there. Not a chance.
Enjoyed MK and looking forward to next away. And I don't buy tickets from Sisu. Bastards.

DazzleTommyDazzle

If attendances are important, could I make the radical suggestion that SISU accept the offer to return to the Ricoh rent free.

The players will get the extra support, SISU will get the extra income.

Everyone's a winner.

Norman Binns

I wouldn't go to Sixfields for a home fixture if I was offered a chauffeured limousine from house and free corporate hospitality for life.

RFC

Nick why was my repy to the first post on this thread 'Deleted'?

Having sent it, checked and read it but it suddenly mysteriously disappeared, why?

Is this sight being manipulated by moderators?

No offence m8 but I go to sixfields and I practically asked the same question in another thread a few days ago and people were adamant that they were never going to step inside sixfields due to principle or their stance which I totally understand I don't think that a deal done now over the ricoh would bring that many fans to sixfields which isn't great but I understand as we are called coventry not Northampton.I myself would like to see a few more fans turn up now and would definitely would want more fans there if a deal had been confirmed.for the time being I don't think we will see any change if a deal isnt done soon but would welcome any support for our young but talented team #pusb p.s well done to the amount of fans that turned out at stadium mk #sky blue army :claping hands::)

ccfcno9

I'm going to watch and support the team for as many games(away) as I can get to for the final push this season.

The Gentleman

A HOME match of ours should be played at HOME. Not 35 miles away in some claret and blue coloured shed. I will not go there because of that and the second reason if you needed one is that if I saw that smug buffoon Fisher wandering around I may not be able to help myself.

rondog1973

Totally agree, Support the Manager & Team both at Home & Away, where the following has been tremendous.

To be successful and have any kind of future we must be UNITED and get behind the Club, regardless of who owns us and who owns and operates the Arena.

If you don't the final outcome could be disastrous IMHO.
Must be serious...the exclamation marks have gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobo

Sixfields never.

Nonleagueherewecome

So, in short, "what you are doing is working, now...stop doing it!"

Nonleagueherewecome

turlykerd

This has got to be a wind up.post

although if ccfc fans boycott suckitfields long enough and we are also relegated 1-3 divisions down will sisu still be able to use us as an asset? And an asset they can continuously bend over and bang ?? :(

James Smith

Nick why was my repy to the first post on this thread 'Deleted'?

Having sent it, checked and read it but it suddenly mysteriously disappeared, why?

Is this sight being manipulated by moderators?

It is still visible to me and whilst I may not agree with the content it doesn't break any rules that I can see. I'm viewing on my phone at the moment so I can't see everything I would on a PC and will check in the morning to find out what's going on.

James Smith

Whilst I will happily support the team and the manager, who have been brilliant so far this season -
I will not support the regime that took us out of our home city for home games. I will not be attending Sixfields and if I can make it to a game this season, (and I will try and get to one) it will be an away game not a 'home' one.

Oh and all the former Wimbledon fans I know, who all now support AFC Wimbledon said they have no problems with us taking massed support to the MKDons as this isn't their team anymore. They do not want the same thing that happened to them to happen to us.

The answer as some people have already pointed out to the 'problem' of low attendances at 'home' games is to bring the club home to Coventry.

Last edited:

Como

Well lets be positive, so far no suggestion of a MK Cov?

The team will eventually it seems come back as long as liquidation can be avoided.

Hobo

The team will eventually it seems come back as long as liquidation can be avoided.

We are and it is us lot who will get them back to Coventry not the Sixfields followers.

letsallsingtogether

Good job they got rid of the witch finder general, as you would have been burnt at the stake as a heretic.

#

wingy

Do you really think we're all going to sit waiting for Five years ,people will move and get new habits ,I've been down the butts 4 times this season to watch a Coventry Side that plays In my City ,2nd In the Table,no transfer Embargo's ,no points deductions and no bullshitting Directors that should be In goal.What a great Crack It Is too.

Users who are viewing this thread