Support from a Rangers fan (1 Viewer)

Rangers fan

Evening gents ,I have followed recent events at your club from afar with disgust , much like the sad events at my own club in recent years you lot seem to have suffered at the hands of a few greedy or incompetent businessmen whose actions have threatened the future of a proper and respected football team

I have only came on here to express support for your situation and to say that if the right men stand up to be counted you will pull through , remember even if your team is forced to play in the streets you can always watch them from the pavement

You can wound teams like RFC and CCFC BUT you can't kill them if the fans stay loyal

All the best

Last edited:

covhead1

Thanks Rangers fan, your words are appreciated.

And you've summed it up pretty well

letsallsingtogether

Cheers mate glad to see others taking notice and seeing what is happening to our game

bigfatronssba

SkyblueBazza

Evening gents ,I have followed recent events at your club from afar with disgust , much like the sad events at my own club in recent years you lot seem to have suffered at the hands of a few greedy or incompetent businessmen whose actions have threatened the future of a proper and respected football team

I have only came on here to express support for your situation and to say that if the right men stand up to be counted you will pull through , remember even if your team is forced to play in the streets you can always watch them from the pavement

You can wound teams like RFC and CCFC BUT you can't kill them if the fans stay loyal

All the best

Thanks for your support.

If you would go the extra mile & email the FL & FA expressing this & rally others on Rangers forums that would really help too.

intercity

All the best
brand new by the way big man,we arra people...

RoboCCFC90

Thanks Rangers fan and to all the Football fans from afar that are supporting us..

Covcraig@bury

All the best[/QUOTE

Are you on about sisu or ACL ????

letsallsingtogether

Are you on about sisu or ACL ????[/QUOTE]

No hes on about the Trust surprised you didn't notice that...:facepalm:

mark82

All the best[/QUOTE

Are you on about sisu or ACL ????

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a motive or an opinion one way or another. Just sympathises with the situation we are in.

Covstu

Good man RF, nice to see other teams who have suffered back our cause.

We are the people!!

Rangers fan

Are you on about sisu or ACL ????[/QUOTE]

It was more of a causal observation , if the ruminations taking place In the boardroom of CCFC are anything like the shenanigans that have take place at Ibrox then you need a business degree just to keep up

By the 'right people' I mean wealthy supporters putting in money so that the club is in the hands of people with its best interests at heart or at least a well meaning investor with the foresight to see the potential of CCFC as a club and not simply an asset in their portfolio , For me fan ownership should be the long term goal for both our clubs , like the model followed by many German clubs

Last edited:

martynshipley

I suggest that you attend their first match of next season and explain that to their supporters.

When they are awarded their new UEFA licence, which should be soon, they will have clarification that they are a new club.

I'm sure that will be enough evidence without me travelling to Glasgow with an explanation.

DazzleTommyDazzle

When they are awarded their new UEFA licence, which should be soon, they will have clarification that they are a new club.

I'm sure that will be enough evidence without me travelling to Glasgow with an explanation.

So that's a no then.

Don't blame you - I doubt you'd be very successful at putting over your point of view.

Rangers fan

Uefa have already awarded Rangers the co-efficient points earned in previous seasons , which probably puts just above the fishermen from the faroe islands

Last edited:

oakey

It seems to me, admittedly I'm a bit p-ssed after a leaving do at work, ahem, fans of all clubs who are true fans understand that their club is almost a spiritual entity, not physical, players, even stadiums come and go. It is the INNER something fans feel, call it passion, inspiration, whatever, which makes real supporters of other clubs understand our plight and empathise.
SISU and other sharks will never understand and we owe it to the people who built the beautiful game to fight the b@stards.
Not one penny more
Tired and emotional.

corky

As I posted on cov telegraph FB page I am sick to the gut at what has happened to MY club that I have supported through the oft times bad years to the really good times when they happened (not that often but they were good), but I think the club is now suffering a slow painful death supported by the FL & FA which at this point will anyone coming in to rescue at this point make any difference, I don't know, all we have left are memories of what we had and if left alone at the time what we could have. I have looked at many comments over the months to make me come to the conclusion that the heart is gone from the club & the supporters and when the heart stops, well it takes a very special person to get it going again. I love Coventry & I love the club but Now I don't know what I can do, the people who want to kill MY club are stronger & richer then me.
I don't know if this makes sense to anyone but this is just a small bit of how I feel at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread