Super Sunday - Welcome to Wasps (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Another person who has misread the post and missed the piss take ;)

Macca

Thoroughly pleasant afternoon. Something interesting happening in Cov. Good day out, pretty sure I won't become their number 1 fan but a good laugh nonetheless

Wheelfass

For any Wasps fans who stumble on this 'forum' - take no notice of the 10 or so haters. A few have genuine concerns about the relocation to Coventry but most belong to a small faction of Sky Blues supporters who backed the club's recent disastrous and completely unnecessary move to Northampton. They believe the Ricoh should have been handed over to SISU for peanuts regardless of all that has gone on ( non payment of rent, various court actions and the fact that Coventry Council has a duty to all citizens and not just 7,500 football fans ) and they just can't let it go and move on. Human nature I guess, I understand a fair few Brits were quite keen on Hitler before WW2 and others favoured a peace treaty with this monster!

Anyway, the vast majority of Coventrians welcome you and look forward to a glorious new chapter in the sporting history of this great City.

PS: Nick, can you get a Wasps badge onto the 'Post Icons' please?
Thanks in advance.
Anyone that can mention Hitler and Coventry together in ANYWAY to explain or verify the Wasps takeover of the Ricoh, in what ever form is an out and out utter c**t. Hang your head in shame and FUCK RIGHT OFF you piece of rotting shit.

Last edited:

Samo

For any Wasps fans who stumble on this 'forum' - take no notice of the 10 or so haters. A few have genuine concerns about the relocation to Coventry but most
belong to a small faction of Sky Blues supporters who backed the club's recent disastrous and completely unnecessary move to Northampton. They believe the Ricoh should have been handed over to SISU for peanuts regardless of all that has gone on ( non payment of rent, various court actions and the fact that Coventry Council has a duty to all citizens and not just 7,500 football fans ) and they just can't let it go and move on. Human nature I guess, I understand a fair few Brits were quite keen on Hitler before WW2 and others favoured a peace treaty with this monster!

Anyway, the vast majority of Coventrians welcome you and look forward to a glorious new chapter in the sporting history of this great City.

PS: Nick, can you get a Wasps badge onto the 'Post Icons' please?
Thanks in advance.

What a wanker.

Wheelfass

Ban him Nick before his analogy gets spoken about on local media. You don't need this senseless inane sort of comment on your site.

Users who are viewing this thread