sunderland (1 Viewer)

idris65

Sunderland. ha ha ha , wankers. What goes around comes around. See you in the championship. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of supporters

hill83

I'd prefer it if we just carried on not giving a fuck about them.

Covstu

replaced one unhinged manager with another (but not as bad), its going to be a long season for them!

Monners

I don't think I am the type that wishes ill on anyone, and normally I don't care about anyone but Cov. However, I will make the exception this season due to some of the nonsense, gloating and vitriol coming from some of their fans. Hope they go down and stay down. It will be our fault though

Monners

I feel the same about Northampton.

I don't Valiant. I live in the town and know loads fo Cobblers fans. All decent types. It's their Chairman who the arse - many fans feel uncomfortable with his stance as they are all fans first and foremost and feel for us.

covcity4life

never had an issue with sunderland but would make me chuckle after hearing them go on about jimmy hill and our relegation last year.

Monners

They were indeed. There a few on the Irish fans forum as well. Didn't expect a Cov fan to be there I suspect lots of kind words though by other fans - only the mackems sticking the knife in. All of this "couldn't happen to nicer bunch" bullshit; and about a game in 1977. Maybe I shouldn't wish any ill on their team, as I suppose its stooping to their level (and there a plenty of decent Mackems that I have come across over the years)

I care not one jot about those chaps from Scumderland, although some of their fans do also find it ridiculous that some of their own dislike us, some 40 years on...

CJ_covblaze

Not looking good for them is it? Could be playing there next season!

hill83

Feel free to let them know how happy we are.
http://www.blackcatchat.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4435

CZ1THsn.gif

Wouldn't it be a lot better to just not care? They are in a hell of a lot better position then we are right now. All a bit embarrassing really.

Last edited:

Gint11

Bite central after the post though. In bits here.

Users who are viewing this thread