Sunderland (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

in disarray and meltdown on their boards. Phil Parkinson has dumped off Aidan McGeady and the neaderthals are going mental over it they all want PP sacked and the owners to sell up and feck off(sounds familiar).
The whole club looks to be dropping like a stone and none of them expect to get a result against Blackpool.
Long may continue after the shit and bollocks we've had off them in the last couple of years PUSB

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’d have mcgeady here quality at this level

Tommo1993

What’s funny is they can’t really afford to sack PP. Lols. 2.5 year contract to someone who’s never really done anything at this level.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Briles

Id take him in a flash.

D

Deleted member 2477

Can't say I am bothered about Sunderland at all......well, at least I wasn't, not until I found out they overwhelmingly voted Leave, so f**k em.
Its the only bit of sense they have

D

Deleted member 2477

Have to say i watch this lads youtube blogs sometimes and he is quality for a sunderland fan

joemercersaces

Have to say i watch this lads youtube blogs sometimes and he is quality for a sunderland fan

He is unwittingly hilarious. After they lost to Burton he filmed himself in his car saying he was thinking of ending it all as he couldn’t take any more. Then he snivelled a bit and said, “but I’ve got two cracking bairns like.” What a tool!

Paul Anthony

Like I said on a different thread. They were in an OK position with Jack Ross, didn't appreciate it, and now they're in an even worse position. All because they weren't winning the league by a country mile.

Sky Blue Harry H

He is unwittingly hilarious. After they lost to Burton he filmed himself in his car saying he was thinking of ending it all as he couldn’t take any more. Then he snivelled a bit and said, “but I’ve got two cracking bairns like.” What a tool!

I have to say it - I quite like listening to him. He's never offensive, and I can't help smiling when he waffles on. He also gives credit to other teams, rather than being overly biased. A likeable buffoon for me!

TTG

Now, if we can get Sunderland to leave the EU while the rest of the country remains, I will be very happy.
And make wasps relocate there too.

if they groundshare with wasps it will take the sting out of things when they get relegated.

don't worry already got my coat just leaving...

AStonesThrow

I have to say it - I quite like listening to him. He's never offensive, and I can't help smiling when he waffles on. He also gives credit to other teams, rather than being overly biased. A likeable buffoon for me!
Better than our lad Alex. Goes to every game, just to vlog his "Another game, probably another loss. Dont know why I bother coming. Dont like St Andrew's. Being a Cov fan is shit. Oh look here's my mate Sanjay" opinions time and time again

ccfc92

Anyone see the picture of McNulty and another player eating fast food after their last game?

Users who are viewing this thread