Match Thread Sunderland vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Apr (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Everyone clearly has their feelings on burge and no one is going to change that... It’s a horrible position for getting stick and that’s never gonna change. Players in every other position get away with a lot more and it’s forgotten a lot quicker “, as a goalie you make one mistake and it usually leads to a goal

No doubting it he made a big clanger for the goal and so he will ha e to take that one on the chin, however In the interest of balance , Nick Pickering just said that apart from that one mistake he thought burge was excellent today.
Yep I agree

clint van damme

they had some right rockets out at the Ricoh trying to start on anyone so they can get down off their pedestal.
Saying that, we're talking about a club who think kicking off late is worse than knowingly playing a child abuser in your team so their moral compass is all over the shop.

stevefloyd

Naples is decent. Walk the pier. If you’re lucky you’ll see Manta Rays and Sea Turtles.

It’ll help to bring your blood pressure down when we toss the game in the toilet m8
last time I was there I saw someone looking like Roger Moore, couldn't be sure if it was him or not but he looked old and frail

ccfc92

Mackems saying we're the scum of the earth on twitter.

Can only imagine we are giving them a hammering off the pitch too...

tigersb

Fantastic
What a game

Adge

Jeez! A great game at Championship level for entertainment-L1 level for defending and L2 level for goalkeeping.
Some right ol’ cockroaches about today that I haven’t seen in a while. Sad reflection on us that bottles were thrown down from the top tier (Cov fans) onto the disabled area below. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter but not having that.
We had to laugh and I think some of us read the Sunderland forum about Newcastle fans teaming up with Cov for the game. Couldn’t believe my eyes as there were a couple sitting in front of us who took there coats off and had Newcastle shirts on, taking them off and swinging them around when we scored!:D

Liquid Gold

They are a weird bunch. I can’t believe loads want their manager sacked, they’re 3rd after being in free fall for years and in a tough division.

RegTheDonk

Absolute cracking result and great entertainment. I even forgive the blunders at the back, but thats the specs being tinted because it was great entertainment. Such a shame we can't raise our game and out think/out play the "lesser" teams, we would have really had a chance to crack this league.

Users who are viewing this thread