Match Thread Sunderland v luton game (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Changed my mind about who I'd prefer to play. Luton look a much more resilient side, and I think would deal with Hamer, Gyok much better than Sunderland would.

Blind-Faith

Yeah Sunderland would be the better game, would also be incredible to get one over on them and keep their hatred of us going 😂

let’s try to focus on Middlesbrough, but can’t help imagine the atmosphere at Wembley, would be 10/10

Sky Blue Harry H

I reckon Sunderland will get turned over at Kenilworth Rd
They are much better away, but not sure that small pitch will suit them. Like Sunderland to get a lead. A couplle of sending offs/injuries would be nice.

Sky Blue Pete

I don’t like some of the players but Sunderland have been excellent second half
Luton flat and poor on the ball
Interesting
What a job Mowbray is doing

Nobbie_67

Whatever Robins does in the upcoming transfer window we really need some more height in the team. So often we seem to be playing against giants these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobbie_67

On this evidence I have no idea why you’d prefer Sunderland in the final

I think we’re better than them, no height advantage to them either. We can get physical when we need to and if our midfield is back to full strength with Sheaf fully fit I think we’ll do it

Brighton Sky Blue

I think we’re better than them, no height advantage to them either. We can get physical when we need to and if our midfield is back to full strength with Sheaf fully fit I think we’ll do it

Better team than Luton, full of confidence and backed by a full house.

Users who are viewing this thread