Sunderland relegated haha (1 Viewer)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Relegation is not nice for anyone.

Sure that reasonable element of their fans are fine. Always struck me that some fans thought Sunderland were bigger in statue that what was reality. I remember they dud not sell out final year at Roker park.

Oh yeah fans going on about 1977 and 1997 relegations. OK flashing score on scorebaard in 77 against spirit of times then. However both delayed kick offs in 77 and 97 genuine and not deliberate.

So not laughing at them but not exactly mortified by their demise.

letsallsingtogether

Fuck um scanky bastards.
Love it just love it.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Amcoventry

Still remember them winning FA Cup in 73 live on TV. A great underdog performance. About the best memory of them

stay_up_skyblues

It came across the radio earlier. As I heard it, I thought about our relegations and fall from grace.

I genuinely feel for any fans that have to see their team drop from the premier to the basement leagues through poor ownership of which you cannot influence.

Except them.... fuck um... hope we go up and finish above them next season. And special mention for Coleman, but for Slade and Thorn, the worst manager we've had. They deserve each other

oucho

I always liked Coleman, so, as much as Sunderland's relegation is amusing (mostly because of the pathetic manager-sacking culture at their club), i hope he sticks it out and succeeds in the job lobger term.

Adge

Another sad demise of a club by off the field issues and owner problems which ultimately leaves the fans to carry the can. Now where have we seen that before.......

fatso

Another sad demise of a club by off the field issues and owner problems which ultimately leaves the fans to carry the can. Now where have we seen that before.......
Yes, but Sunderland have the got to be the biggest bunch of moaning whining winging fans in the football league, so fuck them. I hope they go out of existence.
a complete bunch of cunts! They’ll. proberbly find a way to make it all someone else’s fault.
Honestly, they’ve got to be the most hated club in history.

vow

I always liked Coleman tough on him.
Indeed, to go out for a pint with perhaps but as a manager of a domestic club and especially City, he was shocking.
The most defensive manager I've seen manage us.
He would send his players out to "not lose" instead of going out "to win".

fatso

I have it from a club insider, that he was hardly ever preasent at the club during his time here. If he showed the same lack of commitment at Sunderland, it’s no wonder they went down,

skyblue025

They will probably piss Div 1. They are still getting parachute payments from the Prem. Wigan did the same thing and won the league.

Johhny Blue

Relegation is not nice for anyone.

Sure that reasonable element of their fans are fine. Always struck me that some fans thought Sunderland were bigger in statue that what was reality. I remember they dud not sell out final year at Roker park.

Oh yeah fans going on about 1977 and 1997 relegations. OK flashing score on scorebaard in 77 against spirit of times then. However both delayed kick offs in 77 and 97 genuine and not deliberate.

So not laughing at them but not exactly mortified by their demise.
I hate to see anyone relegated. Why can't we have just one season where everyone gets promotion?

mds

I started a nice (or not so) post taking the piss out of them, they are on their forum blaming the fa cause they stole Allardyce, 12 wins in 2 seasons and more, but i really dont care and have never given them a second thought. As a lifelong supporter of City and seeing the shit weve been through i would hate it for fans of any team to go the way we have and suffer as a fan the way we have had to.
I don't care if they only lose two games all next season
12 wins in the last 2 seasons, gonna be a lot of draws then.

Adge

I have it from a club insider, that he was hardly ever preasent at the club during his time here. If he showed the same lack of commitment at Sunderland, it’s no wonder they went down,
And you would be right. Was having marital problems at the time due to him having an affair with Charlotte Jackson and too busy in and out of hotels. Didn’t really give it his all and was then rightly given the boot after the Watford/Marcus Hall fiasco.

Terry_dactyl

Yes, but Sunderland have the got to be the biggest bunch of moaning whining winging fans in the football league, so fuck them. I hope they go out of existence.
a complete bunch of cunts! They’ll. proberbly find a way to make it all someone else’s fault.
Honestly, they’ve got to be the most hated club in history.

Errrr...Sheffield Utd.

ps1948

Yes, but Sunderland have the got to be the biggest bunch of moaning whining winging fans in the football league,
Have a look through some of the threads on here, I'm sure every club has moaning, whinging and whining fans in equal proportion.
I feel sorry for the genuine fans of any team who are relegated, and equally I'm happy for the distress of all the dickhead fans - of whichever team.

Grendel

I always liked Coleman, so, as much as Sunderland's relegation is amusing (mostly because of the pathetic manager-sacking culture at their club), i hope he sticks it out and succeeds in the job lobger term.

Why am I not surprised - he was almost as clueless as your other mate thorn. As much of a drunk as well by all accounts.

Evo1883

With some of the players at his disposal , Coleman was truly awful as a manager .
Latched on to the late great Gary speeds work with wales and rode the wave .
As for Sunderland , this is just karma for the things said about us and jimmy hill in recent years , to quote a supporter of theirs “how the mighty have fallen and long may it continue “

Cheers

''In the whole of 2017, Sunderland took the lead three times in home league games. The first time, against Bolton, it lasted three minutes and within 10 minutes they were behind. The second time, against Millwall, it lasted four minutes and within eight minutes they were behind. The third time, against Fulham, the goal came after 77 minutes and Sunderland held on. They were ahead for 20 minutes at home in an entire year.''

BackRoomRummermill

I am trying to sign up but it wont let me because i have a gmail account email !!! i want and encourage you all to laugh at them. Their is a thread referring to us I want to get into and just laugh in their faces !!

They disrespected Jimmy Hills passing , they have disrespected CCFC , they deserve mocking.

Moff

Couldn't have happened to a nicer team and fans. I feel for those that haven't got the chip on their shoulder but the way they celebrated when we were relegated and on the death of Jimmy Hill shows the nasty vindictive nature of many of them, and I am glad this has happened to them. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Thought I would post this tweet as it sums it up nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread