Sunderland ratings (1 Viewer)

Marosi 6 not really tested

Dabo 7 had a lot to deal with his side done ok

Rose hyam 7 mcfadzen 9 and I thought m.o.m

Mccallum 7 nothing spectacular done his job

Walsh 7 steady as always tough game and dealt with it well

Kelly 5 worst on the pitch again maybe he's tired or maybe he's just not good enough really struggling lately

O'Hare 7 tried his best to make things happen and as always gives his everything

Allen 9 brilliant today good on the ball worked his socks off to get possession back and was always our first to press

Godden 8 hold up play was solid another goal and done great against their physical back 4

Subs all 6

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AFTER BEATING SUNDERLAND! IM OFF FOR A BEER OR 20

lord_garrincha

Is Kelly just knackered???

Usually he misses big chunks of the season with injury, and this time (other than early on when Walsh came in) he hasn't. He seems a yard off everything.

Back three were like trojans today... just a great day!

Sky Blue Pete

Marosi - 7 did he have anything to do?
Dabo - 8 Great engine and defended the crosses so well for pretty much all the game
Hyam - 9
Mcfadzean - 9 my mom I think
Rose - 8
McCallum - fans behind me 3, for me he has forgotten how to go forward but defensively kept McGuire pretty quiet 8
Kelly - 7 stepped up second half. He needs to just win the ball and give it to his mates
Walsh - 7.5 stepped up second half. Love his confidence
Ohare - 8 again what an engine all game never stops
Allen - 9 everything good we did was through him. Wish he’d shoot more
Godden - 7.5 did his job. Should have hit target. Excellent effort throughout

Baka - na - much better on the floor than given credit for
Shipley - na not on long enough

skyblueelephant76

Usually he misses big chunks of the season with injury, and this time (other than early on when Walsh came in) he hasn't. He seems a yard off everything.

Someone I was sat next to was speaking to the father of one of our fitness coaches. Apparently Kelly picked up a knock in the week and isn't 100% fit.

Grendel

I thought Dabo defensively in the second half was really poor tbh and McCallum defensively had his best game

CCFCSteve

I thought Dabo defensively in the second half was really poor tbh and McCallum defensively had his best game

yeah, fair play to Sam, great game today

dabo looked like he was feeling it late in the game. Twice dwelt on the ball in final mins. Will cut him some slack though as he’s been quality all season

shmmeee

Few ragged around the edges today, thought Walsh and O’Hare have been better, Dabo not at his best and Kelly poor. McCallum much better defensively today.

Grendel

He's got it in for him as he keeps Biamou out the side. They're in different stratospheres as footballers.

it’s absurd - he runs and runs and is the most committed loaner from a premier club I can remember - he’s totally committed as if he’s on a ten year contract - Biamou would have been shocking in that game

cc84cov

He's got it in for him as he keeps Biamou out the side. They're in different stratospheres as footballers.
I called for max to be dropped & said he’s better off the bench in the build up this week O’Hare’s been excellent past weeks today struggled to complete a pass to own team mates they all have off days,Kelly’s been having them weeks now

kg82

He definitely had a better 2nd half, but he does seem to be struggling a little. Think you might be right. Teams grinding out results, week off, hopefully that’s the rest he needs

Evo1883

O hare was good, mcfadzean was brilliant, godden was brilliant...

MOTM.. Fadz for me

cc84cov

it’s absurd - he runs and runs and is the most committed loaner from a premier club I can remember - he’s totally committed as if he’s on a ten year contract - Biamou would have been shocking in that game
The call for max for O’Hare was Allen was the better of the 2 in midfield and the ball constantly was coming back at us as we had no out let up front

Grendel

it’s absurd - he runs and runs and is the most committed loanee from a premier club I can remember - he’s totally committed as if he’s on a ten year contract - Biamou would have been shocking in that game

Grendel

The call for max for O’Hare was Allen was the better of the 2 in midfield and the ball constantly was coming back at us as we had no out let up front

O hare has more of an engine - that’s the last game you’d consider Biamou

robbiekeane

it’s absurd - he runs and runs and is the most committed loanee from a premier club I can remember - he’s totally committed as if he’s on a ten year contract - Biamou would have been shocking in that game
He just absolutely loves it. You can tell he really really wants to win and like when he fouled someone he was devastated when the ref gave it. Love him

Speedies_Chips

Marosi - 7 did he have anything to do?
Dabo - 8 Great engine and defended the crosses so well for pretty much all the game
Hyam - 9
Mcfadzean - 9 my mom I think
Rose - 8
McCallum - fans behind me 3, for me he has forgotten how to go forward but defensively kept McGuire pretty quiet 8
Kelly - 7 stepped up second half. He needs to just win the ball and give it to his mates
Walsh - 7.5 stepped up second half. Love his confidence
Ohare - 8 again what an engine all game never stops
Allen - 9 everything good we did was through him. Wish he’d shoot more
Godden - 7.5 did his job. Should have hit target. Excellent effort throughout

Baka - na - much better on the floor than given credit for
Shipley - na not on long enough

I'd argue that Shipley was on too long! ;-)

stevefloyd

I was thinking this myself, he usually gets some time off then takes a few games to get back up to speed, carrying him to an extent atm but hey hes part of out top of the league team :)

Users who are viewing this thread